KCNC Ti Cable

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

NiFTY

by NiFTY

Hi guys I have recently tried to re-set-up my shifting cables. I had previously tried to set it up with AICAN bungarus and KCNC ti cable without success. It just wouldn't move through the cluster smoothly like there was a lot of cable drag. I then switched to normal housing and cable (Gore). I later adjusted the B knuckle with much improvment to shifting. I assumed that was the flaw with my setup the first time. I then attempted again to set up the Aican + KCNC combo, again no luck. Have got AICAN outers with steel inner shifting perfectly now. Anyone got this combo to work for rear shifting? This is on SRAM Red on an Evo (external routing). By the way have Ti cable + AICAN for FD + both brakes working fine.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sanjay13leo

by sanjay13leo

I have SRAM RED Grouppo and the same set up Aican Bungarus combined with KCNC Ti for Brakes and PowerCordz for RD and FD works like a charm with no issues or drag noticed so far.