fiziki cx carbon

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

hubert222

by hubert222

Hi, My fiziki cx carbon "rail" has lost the protection tape, anyone have experience on it ?And how can i repair it ?thx a lot.
The best Quality bike i had - colnago - c40, c50 , time -vxrs , bianchi, Look - 381, 585Ultra. giant- Adv SL isp

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sungod

by sungod

the tape can come off, especially if the clamp has damaged it, i'd have a good look for sharp edges etc.

as long as the rails are undamaged they should be ok, with a good smooth clamp you could mount the saddle as it is, otherwise i'd just wrap them in gaffa tape or a similar cloth tape which should give some protection against abrasion

hubert222

by hubert222

sungod wrote:the tape can come off, especially if the clamp has damaged it, i'd have a good look for sharp edges etc.

as long as the rails are undamaged they should be ok, with a good smooth clamp you could mount the saddle as it is, otherwise i'd just wrap them in gaffa tape or a similar cloth tape which should give some protection against abrasion

thx, i am planing to go to buy some tape like the Original one. But not sure which one is it.
The best Quality bike i had - colnago - c40, c50 , time -vxrs , bianchi, Look - 381, 585Ultra. giant- Adv SL isp

cyclistcong

by cyclistcong

Sorry to hijack your thread hubert.

Just a quick question, does fizik carbon saddles have a rider weight limit? If yes, what is the limit? I was unable to find any of such info on the web.