Two Hubs is full of eye candy......

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tommasini

by tommasini

I have no connection to Two Hubs (have no clue where they are even located) but via a prior WW post I happened to visit their postings of recent builds.

I was impressed and as a result it's been neat to revisit their "boutique" section about once a week to check out some really nice newly built rigs. I've posted this simply for the awareness http://twohubs.com/news.aspx?showarticle=161

A side note is that it's nearly all high end Campy and Shimano....with very little SRAM equipped - interesting..... :thumbup:

mjduct

by mjduct

they have some cipollini frames... are they located in the US?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

https://twohubs.com/t-directions.aspx wrote:We would love to have you visit us! We are located at the base of the Santa Ana's Mountain range in Foothill Ranch, California. Give us a call and we can arrange a one on one in our cycling boutique.

twohubs.com
27231 Burbank
Suite 201
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

limba

by limba

I didn't buy anything from them (yet) but they were very helpful answering my questions.

thatdkid

by thatdkid

Nice selection. They are located right down the street from Oakleys headquarters.

tinozee

by tinozee

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them, always fast and cheap.

tharmor

by tharmor

I can't remember the dude's name when I cruised thru the shop but he was more than happy for me to just drool over everything in the boutique. It's the only shop I had seen a pair of LW Feenwegs. I ended picking up a set of Tune skewers for him. I learned a bunch about the Cipollini frames that I was clueless to beforehand. Most of their clientele builds their dream bikes there at the shop piece by piece. He stocks a lot of WW parts, like ax lightness, tune, and LW. One could easily drop $10,000 putting a bike together in that shop.

And yes, they are right down the street from Oakley. They're also close to C-4 and the Felt headquarters.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com