TDG, WW gathering, Thanks everyone, until next year!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

TunedCannondaleR700

by TunedCannondaleR700

Indeed :twisted: :goodpost:
Cannondale is quite simply the best

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

onyourleft

by onyourleft

Juanmoretime wrote:I think nothing but positive things happened at this years gathering. To those that were there what would you like to see for next year? For those that couldn't make what would you like to see for next year?

The Litespeed factory tour is a must!

Well, since you asked...

I would NOT like to see the Brasstown Bald, not even from a distance to take a picture! :lol: Nope! You can count me out of that one. :shock:

CaptainWilier

by CaptainWilier

onyourleft wrote:
Juanmoretime wrote:I think nothing but positive things happened at this years gathering. To those that were there what would you like to see for next year? For those that couldn't make what would you like to see for next year?

Well, since you asked...

I would NOT like to see the Brasstown Bald, not even from a distance to take a picture! :lol: Nope! You can count me out of that one. :shock:

We can call you a cab. :lol:

onyourleft

by onyourleft

CaptainWilier wrote:We can call you a cab. :lol:

And I'll gladly ride to the top with my bike in tow, but I'll be alive when I get there. :wink:

drjones96

by drjones96

I'd like to see less rain :P But otherwise the weather was really great for riding I thought.

As far as watching the stages I can't think of a better way to watch a road race than what we did on the Brasstown Bald stage. We got to do some riding in actual mountains and also got to see the racers go by three different times! That's great! I hope the course is similar next year.

Everything went so well I'm hard pressed to say what else could be added to make it better. The only thing that put a damper on things was the rain on Friday morning.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

I removed the post as a stickey and made it normal again.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

lancejohnson

by lancejohnson

now that we are in asheville, i'll be able to pop down and hang out with y'all. better get my climbing legs on by next year...

"Organization is for the simple-minded, the Genius controls the chaos." - Jens

swinter

by swinter

drjones96 wrote:Everything went so well I'm hard pressed to say what else could be added to make it better.

I could be much younger, my legs could be stronger, my bike could be lighter.

Did some great riding in the Czech Republic this past Monday: a 62 mile ride with three serious hills, one small mountain, and one mountain pass.

Of course, I did it very, very slowly . . .
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928