PRO Vibe 7S Round (in black)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mattr

by mattr

These seem to be in short supply in Europe, and according to a couple of shops i've contacted they are no longer available.
Does anyone know anywhere in europe that actually has stock? (rather than just saying they do!)

Or if there is any market where they are still being imported/made/sold? I can find them listed on a few US sites, but "not internet friendly mate who needs new bars" isn't too keen on ordering from overseas, its a push to get him to order from mainland europe!!

Or if there is an alternative (i understand much of the PRO stuff is simply stock stuff with a shiny logo, so its not beyond reason that someone else has exactly the same bar with a different logo!! He's pretty fussy, so a "similar" bar won't really cut it........ :roll:

Cheers

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Briscoelab

by Briscoelab

I've never found a bar with the exact same shape as the round Pro bars. I've used about every type of traditional bar on the market and like the Shimano round the best.

They are still being made and should continue into the future.... as they are really popular on the Shimano sponsored teams.

I'm in the USA and have been able to get them recently... but that might not be so helpful for your friend :)

shimmeD

by shimmeD

probikekit has them, if they're considered to be in Europe. :welcome:
Less is more.

mattr

by mattr

shimmeD wrote:probikekit has them, if they're considered to be in Europe. :welcome:
No they don't. Compacts or anatomic. No round. Unless we go carbon :shock:

knef

by knef

I called Shimano Benelux (the depot in Nunspeet, Netherlands is the European and Scandinavian distribution centre). They are indeed out of stock and will be arriving again the 26th of august. Please be advised that this date is only an estimation and can not be guaranteed. When they arrive, any dealer with direct access to Shimano can order this part for you. I hope this helps a bit.

mattr

by mattr

Brilliant, at least i know they will be available at some point........ Cheers for that.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com