THM Response

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ironman1

by ironman1

Have a broke bearing seat on my Clavicula. I e-mailed them several times this week and still waiting for a reply. Curious if any anyone else had a hard time getting a response ? Previously they used to answer right away ?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mnmasotto

by mnmasotto

August is a big vacation month in Europe and they are either at or getting ready for a big European Bike Show.

xnavalav8r

by xnavalav8r

My experience with customer service from THM was fantastic! I can only assume that, as mentioned, they are on holiday.

BruceCarnevale

by BruceCarnevale

They definitely are on vacation and are preparing for Eurobike. I had a pedal issue with my Clavicula and one of them responded while he was on vacation. Try to be patient!

oldtrackie

by oldtrackie

I had exactly the same problem recently. They wouldn't allow me to send it back to them direct, only via the shop I bought it from. Anyway, they repaired it with no charge - took about 5 weeks.

ironman1

by ironman1

Got back to me today, need to send it back to dealer. Feel much better now that I received a response.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Simon BP

by Simon BP

+1 experience with fantastic customer service from THM. I have had contact with THM twice, both times I have recieved better service than what would have been good enough. By far the best customerservice I have ever experienced!