Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About
It is currently Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4373 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5292 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:17 am
Posts: 6328
Location: Drenthe, Holland
Please proceed here.

Many thanks!

_________________
Quote:
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Vicenza
1st winner of 2016.

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:31 am 
Online

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm
Posts: 465
Location: South of France
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 am
Posts: 179
The UCI had published this:

Image

Looks better IMO but whatever.

Edit: Can't see any Castelli logos :o


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm
Posts: 9
tmr5555 wrote:
The UCI had published this:

Image

Looks better IMO but whatever.

Edit: Can't see any Castelli logos :o


white looks way better imo too. the more black version seems boring


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 pm
Posts: 689
wonder if they will be on Rotor mechs/shifters : /


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 am
Posts: 179
jeffy wrote:
wonder if they will be on Rotor mechs/shifters : /


Looking forward to the Manxman's tantrums :-)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 33
Sacke wrote:
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


According to All4Cycling on twitter the jersey is made by Oakley... I think they have a similarity to Katusha's Jersey arm grippers.

It seems more and more teams are going the way Katusha is with "own brand" -names.. It is a pity though :P

and the twitter source: https://twitter.com/all4cycling/status/ ... 4607985665


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 4220
Location: Vicenza
Richie

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 pm
Posts: 1443
rkan wrote:
Sacke wrote:
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


According to All4Cycling on twitter the jersey is made by Oakley... I think they have a similarity to Katusha's Jersey arm grippers.

It seems more and more teams are going the way Katusha is with "own brand" -names.. It is a pity though :P

and the twitter source: https://twitter.com/all4cycling/status/ ... 4607985665


No matter the label on most Protour team gear, it's all made by one of a few manufacturers.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 am
Posts: 183
Team Novo Nordisk bikes looking fly

Image

_________________
bike | instagram | tumblr


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 33
BdaGhisallo wrote:

No matter the label on most Protour team gear, it's all made by one of a few manufacturers.


Umm.. Source please?

Castelli has always been made by Castelli when in ProTour as has BMC with Pearl Izumi. I know Sportful pretty much comes from the same shack as Castelli Manifattura Valcismon "http://mvc46.eu/". Team Sky has definitely ridden Rapha gear, which I doubt has been manufactured in the same places as Castelli or PI. Don't know too much about the rest. When it comes to the fabrics; Of course they are the same everybody is using.. :D

Seems like Cannondale is continuing with Castelli at least (The full jersey was somwhere... Where is the '16 kit thread anyway?)

https://twitter.com/PaddyBevin/status/6 ... 8442628097


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 198
Location: Netherlands
He probably mean factory wise. Like Rapha is partly made by Moa (Nalini) http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/moa-sport
Also a Quote from that article: "Paolo suggests about 50% of the 2012 Pro Tour are wearing Moa or Nalini kit."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 pm
Posts: 1443
Rondje wrote:
He probably mean factory wise. Like Rapha is partly made by Moa (Nalini) http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/moa-sport
Also a Quote from that article: "Paolo suggests about 50% of the 2012 Pro Tour are wearing Moa or Nalini kit."


Exactly.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 536
Oakley would not have been one of the companies I would of bet on to start labeling their own cycling gear in the pro peleton. I wonder who at Oakley is behind it. MOA stuff most likely though.

_________________
Casati Vola SLi and Dolan Preffisio
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
btompkins0112 wrote:
It has the H2 geo......one step racier than a hybrid bike


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4373 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5292 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. some advice - cycling around le bourg-d'oisans @ June 2016

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Cycle Chat

OrPe

18

1390

Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:58 am

OrPe View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Eco 2016 or used C60

in Road

logy

10

2867

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:09 pm

logy View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) 2016 Felt AR FRD (15.54#) and AR1 (16.09#)

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

SuperDave

16

3142

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 am

trillo1111 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cervelo S2 2016 and Di2

in Road

Ste_S

14

895

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:56 pm

wingguy View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2016 Crux

in Cyclocross / Gravel / Touring

mikerides

5

845

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:10 pm

tomyboy123 View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dj97223, FredBloggs and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited