Rocket 7 shoes are back in business!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pritchet74

by pritchet74

I just found out today that Rocket 7 shoes are back in business. I bought a pair of custom Rocket 7's in 2004 and about 2 years ago I retired them because the velcro straps had worn out. The company is back up and operating out of Colorado. They are offering repairs and it would only going to cost me $65 + shipping to get brand new straps with velcro put on my old shoes. If you have old shoes though you can get a new leather upper for only $225. Seems like a hell of a deal to me if you have existing custom shoes that you just want to make look new again - and that's the way I am going.

They are obviously doing new shoes as well, but prices are way up from what they used to be. Full custom shoes are $1450.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

winky

by winky

$1450?! Uh yeah...no. As in, no thanks. At their old exaggerated price of $700, they were ripping people off with poorly made uppers falling apart. I'm not going to be that guy who bought the shoes and then had promise after promise of it being fixed only for them to take no responsibility.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com