NEW carbon shifter clamps for Sram, Campagnolo and Shimano

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

Hello, guys since today officially I present a new superlight product for the fans of lightweight bikes.

Carbon clamps for Sram shifter. Only 13 grams for the pair included titanium screws and nuts. The lightest in the world, more than the Schmolke ones.

The weight of the original one is 34 gr for the pair. You save 21 gr.

For SRAM Red(09-12) Force(10-13) Rival(09-13) Apex 2x10 Spd Shifter Lever Clamp, (no compatible with Sram Red 22 and old Sram Etap 11s)
For all the Shimano Shifters 10s/11s and 12s
For all Campagnolo Shifters 10s/11s and 12s
For Sram Shifters AXS Force and Red 12s

Sold in 1 pair

Absolutely secure, I tested them for 1 year. They must be tightened at 5 Nm.

I sell the set on this forum under request at the price of 90 pounds + shipping to all around the world. Payment via Paypal. I can ship everywhere.

If you need to contact me, please use this email: a.campenni@hotmail.it

Please have a look at the pictures.

Thank you,

Andrea
Attachments
DSCN0166.JPG
DSCN0167.JPG
DSCN0168.JPG
DSCN0169.JPG
DSCN0170.JPG
DSCN0171.JPG
DSCN0172.JPG
DSCN0173.JPG
DSCN0176.JPG
Last edited by SQUICCHI on Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

beanbiken

by beanbiken

Look nicely made, quite substantial..........
BB

Coffee & carbon

Cemicar

by Cemicar

Perhaps there is a not small demand for the latest Shimano shifters too, as the Schmolke ones are now not compatible with them...

Mep

by Mep

Can you tell us more about how they are made? What kind of testing did you do?

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

Hello guys, thank you for your interest.

At the moment they are compatible only with Sram Apex, Rival, Force and Sram Red.

I can not tell you if they are compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo because I never used them.
Please help me with some picture showing the differences.
If anybody has an experience of clamps Campagnolo and Shimano I’ll be happy to listen advises.
Also please tell me if the old sram clamps are compatible with the new Sram22. I didn’t try yet.

The clamps have been made by myself in London, with an aluminium mould built for them. Very soon I’ll post a picture on the first post.

Thank you, Andrea.

Klaster_1

by Klaster_1

This is really awesome, wish you made this product a bit earlier, I had to resort to lever modification in order to fit Schmolke clamps to ST-R9120. By the way, Schomlke clamps are 10.2g.

tabl10s

by tabl10s

SQUICCHI wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:09 am
Hello, guys since today officially I present a new superlight product for the fans of lightweight bikes.

Carbon clamps for Sram shifter. Only 13 grams for the pair included titanium screws and nuts. The lightest in the world, more than the Schmolke ones.

For SRAM Red(09-12) Force(10-13) Rival(09-13) Apex 2x10 Spd Shifter Lever Clamp.

Sold in 1 pair

I sell immediately (the first pair is available for sale) on this forum under request at the price of 75 pounds. Payment via Paypal. I can ship everywhere.

Thank you,

Andrea
What's the weight of the OEM clamps?
Last edited by tabl10s on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
2015 Pinarello F8: 13.13lbs/5.915kg(w/Roval 64's). Sold.
2016 Rca: 11.07lbs/5.048kg.
2015 Rca. 11.15 lbs(w/Roval CLX 32's)
2015 Rca/NOS(sold).
2018 S-Works SL6 Ultralight 12.03lbs(w/Roval CLX 50's)

trimenc

by trimenc

I know you said they work with Sram Red, but do they work with Red eTap? I don't know the difference between the two, if there is any.

Mep

by Mep

In the first post you said they must be tightened at 5Nm. What happens if you don't?

Many of us run ultralight handlebars that have torque specs lower than that. For example I tighten my stem bolts just below 4Nm.

MichaelK

by MichaelK

SQUICCHI wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 am

At the moment they are compatible only with Sram Apex, Rival, Force and Sram Red.

I can not tell you if they are compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo because I never used them.
If anybody has an experience of clamps Campagnolo and Shimano I’ll be happy to listen advises.
Also please tell me if the old sram clamps are compatible with the new Sram22. I didn’t try yet.

The clamps have been made by myself in London, with an aluminium mould built for them. Very soon I’ll post a picture on the first post.

Thank you, Andrea.
If you want to borrow some Shimano shifters/clamps let me know.

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

tabl10s wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:32 am
SQUICCHI wrote:

For SRAM Red(09-12) Force(10-13) Rival(09-13) Apex 2x10 Spd Shifter Lever Clamp.

Sold in 1 pair

I sell immediately (the first pair is available for sale) on this forum under request at the price of 75 pounds. Payment via Paypal. I can ship everywhere.

Thank you,

Andrea
What's the weight of the the OEM clamps?
34gr for the pair

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

trimenc wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:40 pm
I know you said they work with Sram Red, but do they work with Red eTap? I don't know the difference between the two, if there is any.
Sorry I can not reply you at the moment, I tried them only the shifters Sram APEX, RIVAL, FORCE and RED (not 2013 version).

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

Mep wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:07 pm
In the first post you said they must be tightened at 5Nm. What happens if you don't?

Many of us run ultralight handlebars that have torque specs lower than that. For example, I tighten my stem bolts just below 4Nm.
Hello, on my bicycle I use MCFK road handlebar which is 4Nm. I'm using these clamps with no problems at all, but I recommend to use grease for carbon fiber.

SQUICCHI

by SQUICCHI

MichaelK wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:44 pm
SQUICCHI wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:41 am

Thank you, Andrea.
If you want to borrow some Shimano shifters/clamps let me know.
Thank you mate, any help by you and the other guys would be great! If may you send me a broken shifter with original clamps (Shimano, Campagnolo and Sram (version after 2013), would be great!

Thank you in advcance,

Andrea

C36

by C36

tabl10s wrote:
SQUICCHI wrote:

Sold in 1 pair

Thank you,

Andrea
What's the weight of the the OEM clamps?
He mentions 34g on his first post. Guess they are steel. Dura ace are 23 (10 for the 2 Ti bands and 13 for the “screw” assembly).

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com