Carbon road fork with fender eyelets

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.

by Kevin3182

Looking for the title: carbon road fork with fender mounts! I've found some but they aren't exactly light haha. anyhow any suggestions would be greatly apprectiated! (also the more tire clearance the better as i plan to use this as a gravel and rain bike)

by Maximilian

I don't know of any high performance forks buy these guys can put some on an existing fork:

by Weenie

by Mr.Gib

Bontrager makes one.

Also the fork that comes with the Trek Domane is probably the best road fork with fender mounts available. Depends on your head tube and may be tough to obtain. You'd also have to strip it and refinish to match.

You could also buy a Trek Cronus either the cross version, or the older road version if you can still find one. Both have great fender mount systems and IMO make excellent fender/rain/winter bikes. The road version can only handle 25 mm tires with fenders. The cross version will take more.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

by rmerka

Ruckus did the Di2 retrofit on my R5. Top notch work and reasonable time frames for quality work, can't recommend them enough.

by bikewithnoname

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

Pegoretti Responsorium, Parlee Z5i, Donhou Commuter, 1946 MacLeans Featherweight L'Eroica!, 2x MTB 'dales

by HillRPete

Check out the Kinesis DC 07. Needs long reach brakes, but that just makes sense with fenders and wider tyres.

by bricky21

Image" onclick=";return false;

by Anders

Why not use something like the Crud fenders? Tjey sre easy to fit and stays in place. Or you can just use zip ties.

by Weenie

by Svetty

bikewithnoname wrote:Woundup light touring fork?

You'll either like the styling or you wont.

Kenisis also offer 2 options:

The DC21 takes normal drop brakes and full guards. A bit heavy as has alu steerer but rides well