Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:13 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 49
Can anyone tell me the seat tube length from centre bb to top of seat collar?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Posts: 173
54cm!!!!

_________________
Ninja


Top
   
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:03 am
Posts: 2347
Location: Islip, NY
www.cannondale.com

_________________
www.ergottwheels.com


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:31 pm
Posts: 12
I think it is was 55, 5cm. My new 52cm super six has 54cm.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1049
It's 55cm to the top of the seat collar.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 pm
Posts: 173
airwise wrote:
It's 55cm to the top of the seat collar.


to the top.. but i think with cannondale its center to cnter.. so 54

_________________
Ninja


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1049
I was answering the OP's question.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Posts: 2181
ninjanoir78 wrote:
airwise wrote:
It's 55cm to the top of the seat collar.


to the top.. but i think with cannondale its center to cnter.. so 54


Cannondale's Geo chart shows centre bb to top of top tube. But that's irrelevant either way, because the op is asking the measurement to the top of the seat collar, for whatever reason.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Posts: 49
wingguy wrote:
ninjanoir78 wrote:
airwise wrote:
It's 55cm to the top of the seat collar.


to the top.. but i think with cannondale its center to cnter.. so 54


Cannondale's Geo chart shows centre bb to top of top tube. But that's irrelevant either way, because the op is asking the measurement to the top of the seat collar, for whatever reason.


Thanks for the answers.

The reason for asking is because I have short legs/long body so a lowish seat post height. Any seat tube (to top) above 54 starts to make the seat post look short and I like things to look right as well as feel right.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Posts: 1049
That kind of depends on what you think looks "right" :wink:

Image


Top
   
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 am
Posts: 562
Location: Switzerland
seve88 wrote:
wingguy wrote:
ninjanoir78 wrote:
airwise wrote:
It's 55cm to the top of the seat collar.


to the top.. but i think with cannondale its center to cnter.. so 54


Cannondale's Geo chart shows centre bb to top of top tube. But that's irrelevant either way, because the op is asking the measurement to the top of the seat collar, for whatever reason.


Thanks for the answers.

The reason for asking is because I have short legs/long body so a lowish seat post height. Any seat tube (to top) above 54 starts to make the seat post look short and I like things to look right as well as feel right.


consider a 52, has the same reach, just a slightly steeper seattube angle.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Best BB for a Cannondale Supersix EVO

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

xavier lord

18

2163

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:26 pm

garjo View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cannondale Supersix Evo 2015 (No Hi MOD) review

in Road

aido78

3

1604

Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:10 am

fromtrektocolnago View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cannondale Supersix - Headset Bearings

in Road

toshi

2

689

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 am

toshi View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod build - suggestions please

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 ]

in Road

island

58

6146

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:38 pm

island View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Historical Cannondale Supersix frame weights

in Road

keepitmencap

2

860

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:30 pm

tarmackev View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cuki, Google Adsense [Bot], Sacke, wingguy, xena and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited