THM Response

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
ironman1

by ironman1

Have a broke bearing seat on my Clavicula. I e-mailed them several times this week and still waiting for a reply. Curious if any anyone else had a hard time getting a response ? Previously they used to answer right away ?

by Weenie

mnmasotto

by mnmasotto

August is a big vacation month in Europe and they are either at or getting ready for a big European Bike Show.

xnavalav8r

by xnavalav8r

My experience with customer service from THM was fantastic! I can only assume that, as mentioned, they are on holiday.

Juanmoretime
Administrator

by Juanmoretime

Another very positive experience working with THM. Maybe if Madcow see this he can add something since Fairwheel Bikes is the US distributor.
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.

BruceCarnevale

by BruceCarnevale

They definitely are on vacation and are preparing for Eurobike. I had a pedal issue with my Clavicula and one of them responded while he was on vacation. Try to be patient!

oldtrackie

by oldtrackie

I had exactly the same problem recently. They wouldn't allow me to send it back to them direct, only via the shop I bought it from. Anyway, they repaired it with no charge - took about 5 weeks.

ironman1

by ironman1

Got back to me today, need to send it back to dealer. Feel much better now that I received a response.

Simon BP

by Simon BP

+1 experience with fantastic customer service from THM. I have had contact with THM twice, both times I have recieved better service than what would have been good enough. By far the best customerservice I have ever experienced!

by Weenie