Storck Scenario Pro Frame Identification

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

schs

by schs

I have a bike frame from Storck, it's a Scenario Pro which I will build up in the next few month. Frame number is KU8K0034. Is it possible to tell the year of production based on the number? I guess the frame is from 1998, but I'm not sure about that. Is there someone who can help me on this? Thanks!

schs

by schs

New year, old question: has someone a frame number of a Storck Scenario Pro frame from the late nineties at hand? Or can someone explain the numbering scheme of Storck frames made by Kinesis USA in the late nineties?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Stupid question from me. Have you tried mailing Storck yet? I can't help you on your quest. Sorry.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

schs

by schs

Yes, I mailed the. First contact was very promising, after several weeks I asked again if they have some news for me. Response was along the line "we have no clue, maybe you can find some infos in the net"...

schs

by schs

Still the same old question... Is there some owner of an older Storck (around 1998) who could post the frame number? Thanks!