What's about "Superlite"?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

PNuT

by PNuT

i could discribe him in about 10 words that wud make it fairly obvious to anyone who it was :lol:
21 for road 27 for mtb :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

VVV

by VVV

CaptainWilier wrote:Does anyone know his name? It would be strange to call Colo. Cyclist and ask for "Superlite". :lol:

You might want to try calling procycling in Colorado Springs too. I have a strange feeling he might be involved or once involved with that store.

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

CaptainWilier wrote:Does anyone know his name? It would be strange to call Colo. Cyclist and ask, "Is Superlite there"? :lol:

His name is John R. I don't know the rest of it (I have it somewhere)

Tippster

by Tippster

his MSN messenger address is
[pm Tipp]

I'd assume from that his name is Jim...?

his profile details are here

edited by Frankie
"Ride it like you've just stolen it!"

sharkman

by sharkman

John R. it is.

OCLV

by OCLV

John R.

Thomas

edit: too late!
Born to be light!

OCLV

by OCLV

Am I allowed to write his full name here?
Born to be light!

PNuT

by PNuT

OCLV wrote:Am I allowed to write his full name here?

yes, but i wouldnt.....
21 for road 27 for mtb :D

Superlite

by Superlite

Hey guys!

Sorry I have been gone so long, I have had so much happening the last few months I haven't even been on WW.

Whats going on in the world of WW?

OCLV, I am so sorry about the inserts, I'll just refund you your money, I guess they were lost. I'm sure anyone will vouch for me I keep up my end of a deal.

Long story short, school, depression, a girl, and a new job have had me with no time in my life.

I'll try to get back soon. I'm off to bed, I've had 3 hours of sleep in the last 6 days to give you a hint of how much crap I have going on.

TunedCannondaleR700

by TunedCannondaleR700

Yikes 3 hours of sleep over six days. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:
Cannondale is quite simply the best

John979

by John979

Superlite wrote:Hey guys!

Sorry I have been gone so long, I have had so much happening the last few months I haven't even been on WW.

Whats going on in the world of WW?

OCLV, I am so sorry about the inserts, I'll just refund you your money, I guess they were lost. I'm sure anyone will vouch for me I keep up my end of a deal.

Long story short, school, depression, a girl, and a new job have had me with no time in my life.

I'll try to get back soon. I'm off to bed, I've had 3 hours of sleep in the last 6 days to give you a hint of how much crap I have going on.

Good to hear from you, and I hope things turn around quickly for you.
John979

OCLV

by OCLV

Hi Superlite!

Nice to hear/read sth. of you!

About trhe refund thing: do you need my e-mail adress again or do you still have it?

Thomas

P.S.: take care of the women! I've lots of bad (and also some good) experiences with 'em! Sometimes it's like bull riding, sometimes like a smooth ride 8)
Born to be light!

OCLV

by OCLV

Superlite wrote:Hey guys!

I'll try to get back soon.

So what's up now!? Still haven't received my money back as is was announed 3 weeks before. And you didn't respond to my e-mail/pm's although you read one of them. :x

So, as I wrote in them in needed the money urgently for Christmas. I expected that you would refund it in the time between the 11th and the 24th which is nearly 2 weeks! So I had to lend sth. of my parents' money. Now the new year has already begun and nothing still happended. :x

What do you think I should still wait for my money??? which I still need (for my bike and for studing) :?:

Thomas

P.S.: I'm writing this in public in the hope that John alias Superlite would now react. I'll see what will happen...
Born to be light!