Ciamillo Crank V2

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

artray

by artray

merry x mas to all

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

I think those who threw mud at Ted and implied he was a crook owe him an apology.

Ciamillo may not be the tightest on their time lines and accounting/emails may be a little slow, but crooks they are not.

We can't have people insulting him one minute then asking him crank design questions the next. That would not fly 'in real life' so is not fair to expect differently on here.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

artray

by artray

I think people want clairty and not deadlines that can not be kept . Wheres the apologys from companys who don't give us the paying customers the service promised or the product promised. I don't think anyone is saying Ted is a crook . Ciamillo brakes are a known brand but there was issues in the past and its best to try and not repeat the same mistakes. WW were targeted http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/10/10/fou ... more-50533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I hope it all turns out well for all involved with a good product and satisfied customers.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Ted's is in his first post.

viewtopic.php?p=945028#p945028

artray, I'm looking specifically at people like yourself.

It's fine if you do not want to, however in that case I'll ask you (and anyone else who refuses to offer the common courtesy of an apology) please step out from the thread.

As, like I said, whilst Ciamillo might have production and communication shortcomings to insinuate they are operating in a sinister manner is both insulting and wrong.

lechat

by lechat

lechat wrote:
Elrey wrote:Think this is getting way to personal. Please continue this over pm.

Online buying is a huge part of todays cycling. Where else to share experience, good or bad, but a forum?
You can only get so much mileage out of the latest aero frame, $3K+ carbon spoked wheels or $160 cable sets. For example, I probably would have bought Had it not been for all the negative things I read about C4 hubs here.

Sorry if I violated forum rules. I thought links to active eBay listings were verboten, but couldn't see any threat in a completed one. Anyway the last sentence refers to a newish set of Kinlin XC-279s laced 20/28 with Cxrays to C4 FH70 & RH185s listed for $300 BIN w/free shipping.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Given how things have gone via PM I think its best if I close this one up.

Thanks all.

Once the cranks are finally in peoples hands we can have v3 and actually address the crank itself.