2013 Canyon Bikes - Full pricing and specifications!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

JackWalk

by JackWalk

What is the stock, off the shelf weight for the top of the line Canyon?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kauphy

by kauphy

Watching this thread. Will be getting an Ultimate Al (or even CF) with Ultegra 6800.

russianbear

by russianbear

russianbear wrote:Follow up question on the Aeroad. I used the sizing guide on the canyon website and it put me on a 60/XL sized bikes. Right now I ride a XXL/61 scott cr1(pre addict one) with a 130mm -17 degree stem with 5mm of spacers under it. My fit feels good right now. I am 192cm tall, cycling inseam of 91cm, saddle height at ~83cm. The aeroad head tube is shorter geometry wise than on the cr1 I think - haven't checked yet.

What would you say about sizing?

HT is shorter, I contacted canyon they said that a seat height of 83cm is possible with the post extended to the max line on an L sized aeroad. Although I'd guess it also depends on the saddle you use.

Any thoughts?

jsprbcn

by jsprbcn

biotin

by biotin

Here what ive got from their cust reps when ordering aeroad cf

We are pleased that you interested in our new Aeroad CF. Unfortunately, the bike which are sold out are no longer available in the specified colour and size. These bikes will be available in the next season with new colours and components again. We will present our new bikes at the Eurobike in Friedrichshafen. After they will be presented on our homepage at the end of this year (October). Now, I can´t give you any information about the availability, prices and components from the new bikes. In the middle of October, you can order them on our Homepage.

Any leaked images? :D

wevergo2

by wevergo2

Update: Zipp 60 carbon clincher.