Ciamillo carbon crank now with pre-launch offer information!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

artray

by artray

[quote="BikeTart"]Jesus Christ people, can we stop filling this thread up with such tripe and actually wait to see proper pics and feedback from Ted?

3 weeks overdue so far and a drastic change of design . I think WW have the right to say what they think .
Most bike companys treat customers pretty bad so we need to let them know how we feel and not let them walk all over us after all we spend a lot of money and I for one would like to see products be the actual weight they say they are , don't fail after a few days . actually fit on to your bike without having to tamper with anything and most of all to work without failure. When the products ready and tested then you sell it .
This is not the right way to do things .

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Beta testers? It may never get that far.

There is a bit of context, so that people can set reasonable expectations. Here's what I wrote on the first day of the thread. Be sure to read the links.
HammerTime2 wrote:
dereksmalls wrote:I bet that doesn't come cheap!
You should be grateful if it comes at all.
Zero G Boxer Squad
No crank for you. Come back, 5 years. Neeext!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

runner999

by runner999

Moderators, I think we have reached the point of ridiculousness in this thread and should lock it down for the time being. Brings back memories of when this forum was manipulated with Ciamillo's early release of the Gravitas brakeset if you recall....

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Locked for now. Once the ciamillio people are willing to share an update they need to contact us first. we will then unlock this topic again.

Frankie
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!