What's in store at Interbike?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

elviento

by elviento

Guys, thanks for the kind words. I still like the old fonts a lot but the new ones are not bad either. We will work on getting some of these babies to the right hands for test rides...

Here are a few remaining pics I thought were interesting as well. The QR doesn't have a non-drive stay, which I thought was something noteworthy. Didn't read much about the string bike or the 2 wheel drive bike either... Can't imagine those being really fast though.
Attachments
IMG_4548.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4937.JPG
Fast falcons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.falcobike.com
Facebook: falcobikeglobal

2002maniac

by 2002maniac

I saw the 2wd bikes. Cool, but belongs more in the freaks thread!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

milkbaby

by milkbaby

elviento wrote:Milkbaby, these are for you. Didn't have much time to wander around so just those near my area.

I didn't click on this til today, so belated thanks, elviento! I like these... I like them a lottt... :)

Hope you got some nice interest at the show. The carbon Peregrine's look great, especially the painted one. And I saw your Ti frames on ebay and was sorely tempted, but I am trying to stop buying bikes/frames unless I sell/break an old one!

sent by tapatalk because my computer is a paperweight

milkbaby

by milkbaby

Before I forget... Anybody know what the deal is with that TDF bike? Looks interesting...

sent by tapatalk because my computer is a paperweight