Bora One 35/50

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

justaute

by justaute

Out of curiosity...anyone tried tubeless on these wheels? Had read a couple of comments these can be, not necessarily should be, run tubeless. Thanks.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sharkman

by sharkman

seen it done once so it is possible but Campy doesn't say it is an option so read the manual to see what it will do with you warranty.

If I was in the market for wheels that can be combined with puncture proof tyres, that can be ridden under harsh conditions (at lower tyre pressure)
there are much cheaper options than these wheels.
Adding weight at a place you don't want combined with harsh tyres (stiff side walls) and limited tyre choice, doesn't do justice to these wheels.

justaute

by justaute

sharkman wrote:seen it done once so it is possible but Campy doesn't say it is an option so read the manual to see what it will do with you warranty.

If I was in the market for wheels that can be combined with puncture proof tyres, that can be ridden under harsh conditions (at lower tyre pressure)
there are much cheaper options than these wheels.
Adding weight at a place you don't want combined with harsh tyres (stiff side walls) and limited tyre choice, doesn't do justice to these wheels.

Thanks for the info, sharkman. I guess I'm just debating whether I want to try the new Schwalbe Pro one 25mm on them. I will first try them on my disc-wheels and see how they ride. The reviews so far are quite good.