Wilier cento 1 2012 BB94 and power2max

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

sh4rk

by sh4rk

Hello there!

Is there any chance that i can get to work power2max in the cento's BB94? I dont know how everything work soo im asking u.. I am currently talking with pw2max support but we are progressing slowely because of my limited knowledge about brackets and shells and bearings and cups and all that kinds of things :PP :), Im confused!!! :) Please help me ;).

My bike:

Cento 1 2012
Sram red GXP crankset .. well atleast i think it is :) BCD 130 - 53/39.

And guy who put this all togeher told me that bearing outer diameter is of 37 and inner of 25.

Regards
Jure2 :)

5 8 5

by 5 8 5

Have you seen this -

http://www.power2max.de/techdetails_kompatibilitaet.php

It might help. There isn't any mention of BB94 though.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sh4rk

by sh4rk

Yea i have seen these and yea there is no info on BB94. Im constantly searching for any information about cento and bb94, but currently i dont have any luck..

Jure
Last edited by Powerful Pete on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted quote, PP.

sh4rk

by sh4rk

I found some info on the internet .. http://nevcragg.com/2012/06/18/italy-delivers-wilier-twin-foil/ .

The last hurdle was to refit the Aero BB cover and fit the cranks. The Wilier uses a BB94 system, essentially a fully internal GXP version much like BB30. The smaller GXP sized bearings are pressed in and will only accommodate a 24mm crank spindle as found on a Shimano crankset or Sram GXP and Campy systems but you must fit each manufacturers BB spacer and plastic caps that Wilier produce to convert for each type specifically. I use SRAM and it required a SRAM adapter kit and S900 crankset with GXP arms to bolt in my Quarq (currently using the S975 BB30 Arms) The S900/975 comes apart at the spindle and this system allows me to have both sizes for my different bikes BB requirements, you just need a spare set of crank arms.

Some guy made this work for quarq on Sram s900 crankset. Soo the question is, is this what im looking for? and what adapter kit he used?.

5 8 5

by 5 8 5

You should already have the Sram version of this already fitted (see photos) -

http://twohubs.com/p-41-wilier-bottom-bracket-bearing-kit.aspx

I presume you're looking at replacing your Red with the S900.

sh4rk

by sh4rk

Yes, Im looking for replacment of my red with S900 :) power2max supports S900. I think this should work :).
Last edited by Powerful Pete on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted quote, PP

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com