Soul S2.0 wheel

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

addictR1

by addictR1

anyone here rocking one of these wheelsets?

$500 for a pair shipped to USA and weighs 1330g.

http://bikesoul.com/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=10

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Beancouter

by Beancouter

I have been eyeing these up for a while; have emailed Sean a couple of times as he is bringing some new rim profiles out very soon (plus i think some with hard anodized (coloured) brake tracks). If you search the forum you should find some comments on the current range - from what i have seen the feedback is pretty positive. The one thread that tends to develop is whether it would be better to have something custom built as may be cheaper/lighter.

Beancouter

by Beancouter

Sorry the other point is that they should be available with dark grey decals!

addictR1

by addictR1

i thought about custom built for lighter.. but most would be up in the 1K price range, so i prefer lightweight and light on the wallet.. :)

ricerocket

by ricerocket

Beancouter wrote:I have been eyeing these up for a while; have emailed Sean a couple of times as he is bringing some new rim profiles out very soon (plus i think some with hard anodized (coloured) brake tracks). If you search the forum you should find some comments on the current range - from what i have seen the feedback is pretty positive. The one thread that tends to develop is whether it would be better to have something custom built as may be cheaper/lighter.

He's been saying that for over a year now...

I gave up and laced my own 23mm wide clinchers from Brandon (bikehubstore.com). No dealing with shipping overseas, etc.

addictR1

by addictR1

ricerocket wrote:
Beancouter wrote:I have been eyeing these up for a while; have emailed Sean a couple of times as he is bringing some new rim profiles out very soon (plus i think some with hard anodized (coloured) brake tracks). If you search the forum you should find some comments on the current range - from what i have seen the feedback is pretty positive. The one thread that tends to develop is whether it would be better to have something custom built as may be cheaper/lighter.

He's been saying that for over a year now...

I gave up and laced my own 23mm wide clinchers from Brandon (bikehubstore.com). No dealing with shipping overseas, etc.

oh? what's the end result in weight? is it hard to do?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com