2013 Felt Road Launch

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Imaking20

by Imaking20

I've been waiting impatiently for this! I'm pretty excited about the updates to the Z range as we've been looking for a new frame for the wife. Also very happy to see the diet for the AR.

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/arti ... hed-34647/

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Lou3000

by Lou3000

I love my two Felts (B16 and F5), and now I'm really really wanting to add both the new Nine mountain bike and a Z.

Though I also want to get a DA in place of the B16.

spinwax
Shop Owner

by spinwax

WOW!! I love the new Z. The stack is soooo low on the F series that it just doesn't work for 99% of the public including racers. I am so glad to see they are keeping the Z and making it better. My wife is on a Z and she loves it. Good job Felt!

NGMN

by NGMN

spinwax wrote:WOW!! I love the new Z. The stack is soooo low on the F series that it just doesn't work for 99% of the public including racers. I am so glad to see they are keeping the Z and making it better. My wife is on a Z and she loves it. Good job Felt!

Spinwax, you are dead on. Good to see a bike that will fit more people get the F series technology.

Only shame about the revamped AR is that it seems like that might be meant to extend its life span for more than just one year...