Cycle Dynamic cassette in.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pk0r

by pk0r

My Cycle Dynamics cassette weighted 138g - the lockring (Marchisio alu) being another 5gms. I have a 11-23 10speed Campy setup.
What do you use?
| works for an European bike manufacturer |
| "I respect the work in coloring parts but the result is stupid-monkey in silk clothes is still monkey." |

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Luc

by Luc

Just adding my two cents : CycleDynamics Campy compatible,10 sp, 13/26 + spacers : 184 g. Another 5 g. for the Mavic lockring.

Shifts just perfectly !
Attachments
C D 13-26 .jpg
Pollice verso.

onyourleft

by onyourleft

I've been mulling about getting a C.D. cassette for a long time now, but I've always worried about its shifting performance on Campy, (never was nuts about the cost either! :shock: ) Sounds good so far from some of you.

C'mon Juan, hurryyap and get some miles on that thing. :!: I see you did the right thing and went for the 18T! 8)

alienator

by alienator

Cycle Dynamics 12-25, 184g w/ lockring (DT). Shifts perfectly.

onyourleft

by onyourleft

Wow, that ain't bad, it's less than I thought. Hmmm...getting to be fewer reasons not to get one...

Samu Ilonen

by Samu Ilonen

I have 11-23 Tune full ti. Sifts well and weight 142g. Second season on LW TT-disk, first was in training LW's. Looks good still but I use very well lasting Campy chains...

newbieweenie

by newbieweenie

I have about 3000 miles on my C.D. Ti Cassette and still shifts flawlesly. I have 11-23 with the pedalsoft lockring. I had a spcing problem with my topolino clinchers and my deraileur when in the 23. Contacted them about it and they sent me a spacer to put behind the 23 ring and not a problem since. Great guys to work with.

Bikes4fun

by Bikes4fun

Token's 11-25 alu 7075 cassette with lockring for Shimano. Claimed weight was 99g, but I got 105g without the lockring. The 11 cog ring was not a separate from the other 9 rings - which put me off a bit. Not sure if I should return it and ask for a replacement or get the 12-27 KCNC instead :?:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com