Cannondale 2013 Lineup

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

petal666

by petal666

RobH wrote:Fair call but the lure of new Di2 and the weigh savings over old Di2 are worth thinking about. I wonder when the 2013 EVO Di2 will be hitting the shops?
All the Evo Di2 pictures I've seen show the current model Di2.

upside

by upside

[quote="RobH"][quote="crohnsy"]Can't you just get a seat post battery for the 2012? It surely wouldn't cost $2000[/quote]

Fair call but the lure of new Di2 and the weigh savings over old Di2 are worth thinking about. I wonder when the 2013 EVO Di2 will be hitting the shops?[/quote]

Looks like October right now, but that can change.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

JPA

by JPA

I just tried ringing my LBS for an Evo Nano frameset and was told that their Cannondale rep said they won't be sold as framesets here in Australia. :noidea:

Although, a 2013 High-Mod Evo frameset (colour unknown) could be bought for between $4.5k and $5k and should be available in late November '12 to early February '13 depending upon the size you're after. I was really hoping to get my hands on a Nano as the other colours available don't really do it for me.

Does anyone know of pricing for an Evo Nano frameset in the US?

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Nano will not be available as a frame set anywhere......

JPA

by JPA

STARNUT wrote:I stand corrected...... Cannondale WILL be selling the Evo Nano frameset aftermarket and the WILL be selling the Di2 frameset aftermarket also.

Starnut

btompkins0112 wrote:Nano will not be available as a frame set anywhere......

Ok, now I'm getting confused? It's probably too early to tell if they will or won't be available as a frameset so perhaps I might wait a little while longer...

Cheers,
JPA

JPA

by JPA

Too true.... they are a little pricey down here...

I could always stick with what I know and go for another CAAD, but that is a topic for another thread!

justanewbie

by justanewbie

In Australia, it's near impossible to get a cannondale frameset from any LBS unless they're top blokes and choose to strip down a bike for you. Using an example of a CAAD10, I went to 3 bike stores which told me they couldn't get the frameset, and 2 stores that told me a frameset would cost me ~$1300 when I could have bought a built up CAAD10 5 for $1600.
I remain hopeful that somehow, Cannondale Australia choose to import more framesets than they have in the past, but even then, the pricing will still be jaw-dropping, pant-crapping, swear-inducing amounts.

STARNUT

by STARNUT

I have the 2013 "Framesets Programs; Aftermarket, Warranty Upgrade & Exchange" sheet for dealers.

In Elite road they are offering the Evo Nano in BoB, the Hi-Mod in Blk and Replica , Hi-Mod Di2 in the CRB color, and the Caad10 in raw and Replica.

Further, the RS will be sold in the white as a frameset

this doesn't, necessarily, mean you'll be able to get one but, they are planning on trying to sell it after market.

Starnut
"Don't pedal harder, pedal faster!"
Q-FACTOR IS A RED HERRING

BB30.COM

jesmith09

by jesmith09

kenz76 wrote:
krtassoc wrote:2013 CAAD10 2 Force, Racing Edition:

What (who makes) are the wheels on this 2013 CAAD10?

http://fotoalbum.mtb-forum.it/image.php?id=173356&s=800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(http://www.bdc-forum.it/showthread.php?t=142215&page=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

there is FSA written on them :wink:
perhaps a new version of http://www.fullspeedahead.com/products/249/RD-60-wheelset with custom green decals?

Correct, they are FSA with custom decals

ibcyclist

by ibcyclist

Just took delivery of Evo Team 2013. 6 months of waiting. Original order was for 2012 model Cannondale upgraded the order because of the wait. Compact cranks are still to be delivered. Bike is sweet . . . Absolute flying machine. Wish my skills were up to the bikes' abilities.

tcurtbike
Best Freak bike poster

by tcurtbike

Can anyone comment on the compatibility of the new SiSl2 cranks with the Cannondale SRM? I know there is a new 109mm spindle, is Cannondale going to release a SRM specific spindle like previous years? Can the existing 104mm spindle be used with the new SiSL2 crankarms?

STARNUT

by STARNUT

as long as the spline is the same on the DS arm/Spider interface you should be good. The new (current) lockrings with the beveled edges are needed to clear the convex edges of the PF30 BB in the EVO. I've seen some SRMS that needed the magic 1mm NDS SRM shield and some that don't. As far as I know you can still get the shield form cannondale. Seeing as the Liquigas boys are sponsored by SRM you'd imagine there is a way to get the spider to run on the new arms. As an aside, all the team bikes use a custom machined steel spindle (that has to weigh 4-600 grams. probably. maybe :lol:) to hit the magic number for the UCI.

Starnut
"Don't pedal harder, pedal faster!"
Q-FACTOR IS A RED HERRING

BB30.COM

thisisatest
Shop Owner

by thisisatest

Soon theyre gonna need to fill the spindles with depleted uranium.

RobH

by RobH

I put a deposit down for a 2013 Di2 EVO on the weekend, very excited but delivery won't be until January 2013 which is fine by me as I don't have the money for it until then anyway. Even still, it's going to be a long wait!
Rides Cannondale System 6
Cannondale Capo
Masi Speciale (city bike)
2013 Cannondale EVO Di2 on order

sbkidd

by sbkidd

Put a deposit on a black edition about a month ago, msrp was 11,999, just saw where it's 13,300 now. What's up with that?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com