Willams Elan CCS Handlebars and ACS Stem -- any reviews?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
dj97223

by dj97223

Hi,

Anyone had any experience with the Williams Elan CCS (carbon) bars or the ACS (alu.) stem? They both appear to be light and reasonably priced and l like the looks.

Thanks. :beerchug:
“If you save your breath I feel a man like you can manage it. And if you don't manage it, you'll die. Only slowly, very slowly, old friend.”

dj97223

by dj97223

Does no one have any reviews/feedback on these?

Thanks. :beerchug:
“If you save your breath I feel a man like you can manage it. And if you don't manage it, you'll die. Only slowly, very slowly, old friend.”

by Weenie

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

I use the Elan CCS Handlebars (as of last week).
It is fantastic. It is light (~184g in 42cm). It is stiff. It is fairly well priced. Shipping was quick.
I removed the graphics & logos.

What specifically do you need to know? :)
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

blake933

by blake933

I also have the Elan bars. Overall, I'm satisfied with them. They're light and stiff enough, but I'm not a huge fan of the bend. The drops almost sort of flare inwards. I own Williams wheels, cages, bars, and stem. All of his stuff is very good for the price.

nickf

by nickf

In have been running the CCS bar for a couple months. Nice light stiff bar. The tops have a great shape. I have bigger hands and the bar is comfortable . I'm running the ccs stem also. Stiffer then the kcnc it replaced . I'm not crazy about the logos though. They will be gone next time I wrap the bars. Running the alloy version on another bike. Again a solid product.

by Weenie

dj97223

by dj97223

Thanks! Anyone got pics with Campag shifters?