Good Specialized shop in NW Houston area?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
Roark

by Roark

Hi,

I have a friend going to Houston on a business trip next week and I need a pair of Specialized S-works shoes in yellow (sold only in the US). I was wondering if I could ask him to bring me a pair, but I don't want it to be much hassle for him as he'll have limited time.

Is there any huge Specialized shop in the NW Houston area that you could recommend me, please?

Regards

by Weenie

ms6073

by ms6073

Roark wrote:Is there any huge Specialized shop in the NW Houston area that you could recommend

Bike Barn carries Specialized bikes, clothes, shoes and accessories and has a store in NW Houston on Hwy 290. Also, I think Sugar Cycles in Sugarland (far SW Houston actually) sells primarily only Specialized - like a Trek 'Concept' store and may also have what you are looking for.
Michael - The Anaerobic Threshold is neither...

jdp211

by jdp211

If I remember correctly, the neon yellow s works shoes you're describing we're a limited run and are unlikely to be in stock anywhere unless you've got huge or tiny feet

campyman099

by campyman099

Also the neon yellow SWorks shoes came out last year(2011 model year) as a limited edition, so you're unlikely to find them at any stores.
Quit whining and go ride your bike!!