Integrated Bars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ms6073

by ms6073

mrowkoob wrote:FSA plasma comes in shallow as well

Have these on both road and cyclocross bikes with no issues. One thing to keep in mind with integrated bars, most that I have seen (including my FSA Plasma's) feature a 90-degree stem which does not lend well to the 'slammed' cockpit that a many of the ww community enjoy. Also, the FSA's feature a 'covered' channel on the underside of the bar tops and the new Ritchey monocoque have an open channel for tidy cable runs, whereas most of the open-mold bars I have seen tend to feature holes drilled in the bars for cable runs which I would think could limit where the shifters are positioned.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

cerro

by cerro

sungod wrote:cerro - there're two options for drops, an anatomic, or castelli's vrc which is what i went for, i attached a picture

Any numbers on reach and drop for the vrc? Couldn't find anything good on Cinellis website but it looked good.

Frankie13: Thanks but the MOST has the hard bend on the bottom, not so smooth.

FSA Plasma I tried today at work, felt good in the drops but the top is shit and it drops down a bit to the shifter. MOST Talon is much better then.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com