similar saddle to Prologo nago evo

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

PoorCyclist

by PoorCyclist

I have been riding the prologo choice and nago evo, both "semi round" series. I can ride as long as I want in this saddle, but the punishment is it seems it causes some leg cramping, maybe it didn't have a cutout or the padding is too soft. Semi round means along the width of the saddle,I seem to prefer a little curve front to back too, so unlike the fizik arione..

I want to try another saddle that is 160g or less, stiff and better power transfer, and maybe with cut-out. Have been looking at the san marco aspide or zoncolon. Would like to know what you guys think... or know of what is similar shape, IMO the nago is a fairly common generic shape.

bman11

by bman11

I just recently switched to the Nago Evo from 10 or so years on an SLR. The shape is very similar, but the SLR is flatter. I wasn't unhappy with the SLR at all, just felt like I needed something different. I am very happy with the switch. I love the familiar shape, and the semi round profile is just what I was looking for. SLR's can be found everywhere, and for decent money, so maybe give it a try. Competitive Cyclist has a no questions asked return policy. Might come in handy for you. Good luck.
Just dig in and climb it!!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com