New Hollowgram

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

spud

by spud

yes, been using Spidering with SiSl for 6-7 months on 10 spd, works great.

njspanasonic

by njspanasonic

6+ months with Chorus 11 speed, Spidering 53/39 on Hollowgram Si Sl everything works perfectly !
Now, can anyone confirm the Stages Hollowgram Sl forged arm works with the 104mm spindle ? I stuck with the 104mm spindle when I switched to Spidering with no problems..

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NiFTY

by NiFTY

I have a stages Si arm on a sisl crank with 104mm spindle. Works fine. The crank offset is the same from forged si to sisl arms. As the si is marketed to work with sisl2 arms i would say they must all have the same crank offset. Does this mean the q factor of the sisl2 is 5mm wider than sisl due to 5mm increase in spindle width?
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mythical

by mythical

“I always find it amazing that a material can actually sell a product when it’s really the engineering that creates and dictates how well that material will behave or perform.” — Chuck Teixeira

stephen@fibre-lyte
in the industry

by stephen@fibre-lyte

£800!! :shock:

I like the look of them, but……£800!!!! :roll:

jooo

by jooo

A bit sad to not see an MTB Spidering (yet)?

Pepsi

by Pepsi

Two months ago I have bought a Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 bike. After 3 weeks my HollowGram SiSL2 started to produce some strange noises. This started after ride in the rain. I took my bike back to the shop. The mechanic has cleaned the bottom bracket and he has installed some new grease. For 1 month it was okey. Now the problem is back (after i cleaned my bike). I called the shop and the mechanic told me that this normal and that he got an offcial response from Cannondale that this is a maintenance issue :shock: :idea: !
It is a little bit strange to clean the bottom bracket after every ride in rain!

Here is a video where you can hear this noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0BvFOS76ks

Does any of you have similar problem?

Nebby

by Nebby

Sounds like your standard BB30 creak; did they try the using locktite?

Pepsi

by Pepsi

I dont think so!

12x23

by 12x23

Anyone running 110mm 50/34 Spiderings with Campy 11sp? Hoping your experience is as positive as njspanasonic's with 53/39 ,,,

timbat

by timbat

Does anyone know who to mix and match SiSL2 and SL cranks ? I know the spindles changed when they went SiSL2. I must be possible as Stages users must tackle this problem.

phlip

by phlip

Pepsi wrote:I called the shop and the mechanic told me that this normal and that he got an offcial response from Cannondale that this is a maintenance issue :shock: :idea: !
It is a little bit strange to clean the bottom bracket after every ride in rain!

Not just strange, unacceptable if you ask me. Did this mechanic offer to look at it once more, or did he dismiss the problem as "a maintenance issue". I would not accept a creaking BB on a CAAD8 with Sora. Your bicycle cost as much as a new car.

Pepsi

by Pepsi

They send my bike back to factory. Now is ok.