7mesh products

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

offthefront

by offthefront

Does anybody have any feedback on 7mesh products? Specifically the S2S jersey. I'm looking for a new jersey and thought I might try one of these out.
Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Jhomewood

by Jhomewood

i have had experience with a number of their products and i'd genuinely say they're second to none. Their cut and quality is great, they hold up to abuse as well. i'm a smaller rider and i use a small in tops and bottoms, they have accommodated riders with quite long arms and legs so skinnier riders don't end up with super shorts sleeves.

Give them a go for sure, their jackets are worth looking at as well, you don't even realize you're wearing them because they're that comfortable.

offthefront

by offthefront

Thanks for your input Jhomewood
I have the MK1 shorts and an S2S jersey coming. There doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion about their products. All of the reviews I have read have been positive. As a big fan of Arcteryx products I was very interested in giving their products a try.

Jhomewood

by Jhomewood

offthefront wrote:Thanks for your input Jhomewood
I have the MK1 shorts and an S2S jersey coming. There doesn't seem to be a lot of discussion about their products. All of the reviews I have read have been positive. As a big fan of Arcteryx products I was very interested in giving their products a try.

You won't be disappointed. Their innovation is very similar to Arcteryx, they have an incredible attention to detail. Be sure to check out their jackets if you ever do any winter riding. Enjoy!