Best Weight Scale's to buy ?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

dem

by dem

If you're not in a hurry, dealextreme (dx.com) has tons of variety of cool scales for super cheap, free shipping. I've got a hanging one for weighing whole bikes, a small pocket scale for .1 gram accuracy in ultra-weenieness, and even a .1 gram 3 kg scale I use for espresso.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

savechief

by savechief

Welcome to a 2.5 year old thread.

markspend01 wrote:The range will send electrical desires which will provide you with a reading of your human extra fat amount.

WTF?!? Where can I get me some of those "electrical desires"?
Time VXRS Ulteam (7.16 kg)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120268

PerezTurner

by PerezTurner

For bike hanging scale eBay is best and recommended store to buy anytime. Different alternative scale brands available for you to buy anytime with affordable price range.

Click here
Last edited by PerezTurner on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

liketoride

by liketoride

we will see how the ebay ones go i just bought a hanging scale last night for cheap.

edward137

by edward137

vai777 wrote:Hi all,

I am looking to buy both a table top scale to weight individual parts and also a bike hanging scale like the Alpine Digital Bike Scale. May I ask for recommendations
of which are the most accurate and the ones most recommended by everyone.

How accurate do they have to be ? - I'd like to buy something like the mechanics use in the pro tour.

Thanks

Hi,
In my opinion you can buy table top scale that would be the best among both.....

bellydikson

by bellydikson

I bought etekcity body weight scales from amazon. it is accurate.