The Freaks topic

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

hansonator69

by hansonator69

Slam your stem.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Liggero

by Liggero

john cobb should be in jail...
Happy Trails !!!

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

hansonator69 wrote:Image

This photo actually gave me a nightmare last night. :shock:
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

davidalone

by davidalone

sigh. triathletes.

swimmingskibble

by swimmingskibble

I seriously hope that he meant to do that as a joke. The whole photo gives me heart burn. Backwards helmet, the number placement, spray tan?, compression sleeves for both arms and legs, and socks. I'm a triathlete myself, but this photo definitely resonates "tritard".

veganeric

by veganeric

T1 is confusing.

astranoc

by astranoc

He looks like Ben Stiller tbh.

fletch62

by fletch62

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

OH MY YES.

I know a number of people (myself included) who would LOVE to have a bike like that in their stable.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

You can build that box if you have the right tools. Other than that what do have here.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

tranquilo

by tranquilo

Is that a fire extinguisher? :)

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

It's a compressed air tank. It is connected by tube via the chainstay. It is (probably) used for adding some bubbly to the drink mix.

I showed this image to a friend of mine (she raced MTB for 10 years, numerous championships, now works in the industry). Lately her thing of note, which I am delighted to be a victim of, is perfecting vintage cocktail mixes. Mixes that were invented in the late 19th or early 20th centuries (worldwide), finding the unique liquors, and doing it proper. This sparked a great idea to modify her Xtracycle into something... fun. :twisted:
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Oh and I though it was a mini propane tank to cook something or helium tank to blow up balloons.

You can't have a picnic without balloons right? :beerchug:
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

Wadl

by Wadl

prendrefeu wrote:It's a compressed air tank. It is connected by tube via the chainstay. It is (probably) used for adding some bubbly to the drink mix.

I showed this image to a friend of mine (she raced MTB for 10 years, numerous championships, now works in the industry). Lately her thing of note, which I am delighted to be a victim of, is perfecting vintage cocktail mixes. Mixes that were invented in the late 19th or early 20th centuries (worldwide), finding the unique liquors, and doing it proper. This sparked a great idea to modify her Xtracycle into something... fun. :twisted:

by curiosity, is your friend from Quebec and named Melanie ?? ;)

fletch62

by fletch62

Here i was, thinking it was a NOS tank to give the rider a little bit of extra help :lol:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com