"PRO" Cycling Discussion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Rob81

by Rob81

[not seriously]
Sagan reminds me:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/tv/opmerkelijk/ ... ten__.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

p.s.
I'm not racist, it is a FACT that stolen bike market is huge in E.Europe...

nathanong87
Resident master of GIF

by nathanong87

is that even a real photo? that picture is like terrible quality and so much anti aliasing. I wanna believe he doesn't wear shoe laces tied like that, his belt buckle showing like that, or drive a car like that.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

critracer26

by critracer26

look at the left (his right) short leg where it meets the leg, somethingis off with that picture. His head looks photoshopped as well.

Imaking20

by Imaking20

Everything on the internet is real, dammit!!!

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Hey who's looking good for the Giro this year?
Oh right team Sky. :doh:
Whats Contador doing these days?
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

jt2gt

by jt2gt

ichobi wrote:What happens when Radioshack trains on the same course with Team Sky....

LOL inducing. Look at Andy at the end...

Great video...love training vids like this. The life of a pro ain't so bad. Some of us wish for one day a year like this and they get it all the time. Anyone have anymore vids.

ichobi

by ichobi

jt2gt wrote:
ichobi wrote:What happens when Radioshack trains on the same course with Team Sky....

LOL inducing. Look at Andy at the end...

Great video...love training vids like this. The life of a pro ain't so bad. Some of us wish for one day a year like this and they get it all the time. Anyone have anymore vids.

Subscribe Orica-GreenEdge Youtube channel They make a lot of funny behind the scene video!

Try this for a start

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Sagan's been getting used to pretty podium girls since he was a yung'un! Courtesy of inrng...

cubanbe233

by cubanbe233

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxKQfH3VOUA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After watching that I have to favor Cancellara. I think he attacks on one of the final hills and is gone. I sorta think Sagan rides in solo for second, but he'd also win a group sprint. Not too sure about third, but I'll say Geraint Thomas. Boonen will fare better at Paris–Roubaix. Quickstep has the team, but no one is as sharp as Cancellara or Sagan, which sort of nullifies the fact that they have numbers. Maybe they can win the team classification...

Flanders
1. Cancellara
2. Sagan
3. Geraint Thomas

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Did you mean Cancellara is "sharp" as in making good tactical decisions?
I think Cancellara is in the "I'm going now, later bitches!" camp.
Sagan is in great shape right now and has shown that he can hold off some people to the line from a long way out.

I'll pick

1. Sagan (He's the next Cancellara) :hello:
2. Haussler (he says he's in 2009 form and I believe him) :popcorn:
3. Cancellara (after a few bike changes and 3 flats) :unbelievable:
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

euan

by euan

The Sagan picture is real. Here are some more.

http://equipecofidis.jimdo.com/news/archiv-april-10/

Slightly in his defence they are from three years ago. However there should never be any excuses for misogyny

Pharmstrong

by Pharmstrong

That shirt sexually objectifies male and female. I don't think it can be called sexist, and certainly not misogynistic. It's just vulgar.

djconnel

by djconnel

Cavendish looking good (and riding fast: 18th to finish 10th overall):

micky

by micky

A big part of Katusha seems to prefer the Giro Atmos (seen Menchov, than Kristoff and some other guys) than the newest Aeon, probably due to fit as some guys pointed out.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ultyguy

by ultyguy

I think Sagan will have to ride negatively to beat Cancellara and not fall prey to his mind games like he did before and during MSR.

Remember that Canc doesn't have a strong team behind him and that the super negative tactics by Garmin and Quickstep (Chava sitting in) in 2011 and Nick Nuyen won. I wonder if everyone will do that this year as well.

I think Canc is stronger than Sagan over a big distance, question is, who will get their tactics right on the day.

If the race is negative, who are the outsiders in with a chance?