"PRO" Cycling Discussion

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Geoff

by Geoff

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Geoff, thanks.

It's hard for many of us to comment on Pro CX racing as the televised coverage is harder to come by compared to Pro Road racing.
In similar fashion, I wish that there was a lot more coverage of Pro MTB XC racing - both men's and women's.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Epic-o

by Epic-o

Cyclingfans has links for all the races and you can find them two days later in YouTube

mjduct

by mjduct

Thank you for the link! if only I could understand the words on the website I would bookmark it and check it daily!

It's hard to watch anything live here in the states that isn't the Tour de France. Last Year I think NBC sports network (old VS.) picked up Flanders and Paris Roubaix. Hopefully it is the beginning of more coverage!

most of my pro news comes from velonews/cycling news which is about a day late and a dollar short of what this site comes up with. So unfortunately no real reason for me to post "News" esp. when it comes to events that I don't get to see.

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

If you have DirectTV and pay a bit more for the sports package you can get pretty much every race from the classics through the grand tours. :thumbup:

Monkeyboy3333

by Monkeyboy3333

Epic-o wrote:Cyclingfans has links for all the races and you can find them two days later in YouTube

Nice one!

KWalker

by KWalker

Its weird, European cross races have much more interesting and technical courses with often distinct challenges be it sand, run ups, switchbacks, etc. US courses just seem to try and throw whatever in there they can minus the top UCI races. I really like watching top level cross, but not as much the local races
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

Willier

by Willier

Caja Rural 2013

artray

by artray

It's looking more like the circus has arrived everyday . yukkkkkkkkk

Marzz

by Marzz

Too much green / Celeste and the fact that the vivelo guy spams a certain other forum has put me right off what is essentially probably not that bad a product.
S-Works Venge

KWalker

by KWalker

those bars are heinous.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

mjduct

by mjduct

btompkins0112 wrote:If you have DirectTV and pay a bit more for the sports package you can get pretty much every race from the classics through the grand tours. :thumbup:

between that and how much Time Warner Cable has pissed me off in the last few years... I might just do that!

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Not to mention the picture quality is FAR superior on DirecTV.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com