Big + to BOA Technology (for Spesh Shoes)

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

aserota

by aserota

Had a pair of laces and dial break from a pair of S-Works road shoes from 2008. Got in contact over their website and they could not have been any more helpful; I now have multiple replacement sets being sent out, free of charge (latest and new improved version, allegedly).

Big thanks to tyler@boatechnology.com at Boa Technology.

(PS I don't work for them!)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Guerdi

by Guerdi

Good to know, thanks,

2 of my S Works laces broke a few days ago. I contacted them through their website and we'll see how things turn out.

Rick

by Rick

Guerdi wrote:Good to know, thanks,

2 of my S Works laces broke a few days ago. I contacted them through their website and we'll see how things turn out.

If you go directly to the BOA website you can sign up for free replacements.

Guerdi

by Guerdi

I've received my boa laces last week. Free of charge to Europe :thanx:

Thumbs up to Boa - my s-works shoes do work just like they're out of the box. So happy with the outcome.

mythical

by mythical

I'm keen to get a new pair of shoes with the BOA system, possibly a pair of DMT's. They had a great fit upon trying them and I'm digging their new Vega's. :D
“I always find it amazing that a material can actually sell a product when it’s really the engineering that creates and dictates how well that material will behave or perform.” — Chuck Teixeira