HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 824 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:17 am
Posts: 6242
Location: Drenthe, Holland
Please proceed here.

Many thanks!

_________________
Quote:
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:10 am 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 4103
Location: Vicenza
1st winner of 2016.

Image

_________________
ciclismo-espresso.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm
Posts: 297
Location: Nîmes, France (Helsinki, Finland)
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 am
Posts: 90
The UCI had published this:

Image

Looks better IMO but whatever.

Edit: Can't see any Castelli logos :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm
Posts: 9
tmr5555 wrote:
The UCI had published this:

Image

Looks better IMO but whatever.

Edit: Can't see any Castelli logos :o


white looks way better imo too. the more black version seems boring


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 pm
Posts: 424
wonder if they will be on Rotor mechs/shifters : /


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 am
Posts: 90
jeffy wrote:
wonder if they will be on Rotor mechs/shifters : /


Looking forward to the Manxman's tantrums :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 21
Sacke wrote:
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


According to All4Cycling on twitter the jersey is made by Oakley... I think they have a similarity to Katusha's Jersey arm grippers.

It seems more and more teams are going the way Katusha is with "own brand" -names.. It is a pity though :P

and the twitter source: https://twitter.com/all4cycling/status/ ... 4607985665


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 4103
Location: Vicenza
Richie

Image

_________________
ciclismo-espresso.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 pm
Posts: 1372
rkan wrote:
Sacke wrote:
Dimension data jerseys. I really like it. Clean design with nice green touches.

Image

If only Cervelo would make team coloured frames now, and make them available to the public!


According to All4Cycling on twitter the jersey is made by Oakley... I think they have a similarity to Katusha's Jersey arm grippers.

It seems more and more teams are going the way Katusha is with "own brand" -names.. It is a pity though :P

and the twitter source: https://twitter.com/all4cycling/status/ ... 4607985665


No matter the label on most Protour team gear, it's all made by one of a few manufacturers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 am
Posts: 97
Team Novo Nordisk bikes looking fly

Image

_________________
bike | instagram | tumblr


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 21
BdaGhisallo wrote:

No matter the label on most Protour team gear, it's all made by one of a few manufacturers.


Umm.. Source please?

Castelli has always been made by Castelli when in ProTour as has BMC with Pearl Izumi. I know Sportful pretty much comes from the same shack as Castelli Manifattura Valcismon "http://mvc46.eu/". Team Sky has definitely ridden Rapha gear, which I doubt has been manufactured in the same places as Castelli or PI. Don't know too much about the rest. When it comes to the fabrics; Of course they are the same everybody is using.. :D

Seems like Cannondale is continuing with Castelli at least (The full jersey was somwhere... Where is the '16 kit thread anyway?)

https://twitter.com/PaddyBevin/status/6 ... 8442628097


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 92
He probably mean factory wise. Like Rapha is partly made by Moa (Nalini) http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/moa-sport
Also a Quote from that article: "Paolo suggests about 50% of the 2012 Pro Tour are wearing Moa or Nalini kit."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 pm
Posts: 1372
Rondje wrote:
He probably mean factory wise. Like Rapha is partly made by Moa (Nalini) http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/moa-sport
Also a Quote from that article: "Paolo suggests about 50% of the 2012 Pro Tour are wearing Moa or Nalini kit."


Exactly.


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:37 pm 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Posts: 510
Oakley would not have been one of the companies I would of bet on to start labeling their own cycling gear in the pro peleton. I wonder who at Oakley is behind it. MOA stuff most likely though.

_________________
Casati Vola SLi and Dolan Preffisio
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=108931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
btompkins0112 wrote:
It has the H2 geo......one step racier than a hybrid bike


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 824 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beverly, MSNbot Media and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. some advice - cycling around le bourg-d'oisans @ June 2016

in Cycle Chat

OrPe

9

527

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:59 am

Team Murray View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Eco 2016 or used C60

in Road

logy

10

2127

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:09 pm

logy View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Campagnolo EPS 2016

in Road

solarider

10

4733

Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 pm

liam7020 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2016 Felt AR2

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

DuncanS2

5

543

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:54 pm

rossjm11 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2016 Fuji SL

[ Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7 ]

in Road

prebsy

91

15229

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:49 am

DavidMLee View the latest post


It is currently Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB