Deleted Ride From Garmin Connect By Mistake. Edge 305

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

geraldatwork

by geraldatwork

The Garmin is fairly new for me. Anyway I uploaded a ride successfully to Garmin Connect. Unfortunately I deleted it by mistake. When I tried to upload it again the message was there were no rides (in my E 305) to upload. Like my computer was empty. The ride is still in there. Anyone have a way around this? I posted this on the Motion Based forum and haven't received an answer.
"Really fast people are frustrating, but they make you faster. When you get faster, you might frustrate someone else."

2009 Trek Madone 5.5 Project One SRAM Force 16.4 lbs w/pedals and cages.
2007 Bianchi 928 Carbon Lugged- SRAM Rival-17 lbs.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Taniwha

by Taniwha

When you connect the 305 to your PC and it shows up as a drive, can you still see the ride there?
In what furnace was thy brain?

geraldatwork

by geraldatwork

Taniwha wrote:When you connect the 305 to your PC and it shows up as a drive, can you still see the ride there?

thanks for the reply. I figured it out. When I tried to download it again the GC program didn't recognize any rides. However it showed as a list and I checked it off and downloaded it.
"Really fast people are frustrating, but they make you faster. When you get faster, you might frustrate someone else."

2009 Trek Madone 5.5 Project One SRAM Force 16.4 lbs w/pedals and cages.
2007 Bianchi 928 Carbon Lugged- SRAM Rival-17 lbs.