Milram in cow print kit = hilarious

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Those Milram blue and white cow print bib shorts are hilarious! Please tell me there is a means to score a pair?

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/cgi/galle ... ilram2.jpg

Anyone have a inside man source for these?

Steponas

by Steponas

I think Santini is the supplier , you could contact Santini , there is an English company , Prendasciclismo , which does Santini , try them.
Assos also do a cow-print jersey and gloves.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Thanks. I actually fired off an email to the Team Milram online store and they advised the "Blue Kuh" design would not be produced and is not for sale. Sad really, I think they could have sold a bunch.

The Assos cow print is black and white but, while nice, I really liked the blue and white Milram version. I think Assos also only produces the cow print in a jersey, cap and socks and not a set of bibs.

If anyone has an inside angle on the Milram team kit in the new cow print, please let me know. I love those shorts. Gotta gets me some somehow. (Psst, I am an XL in Santini bibs.)

Leviathan

by Leviathan

Seems strange to me they wouldnt want to make a sale..perhaps contact Milram corp sponsorship dept. instead??

FWIW I think the Rock & Republic business model is the only way of sponsoring a team which makes sense, ie sponsor a team, and produce a range of jerseys which you then sell, but even at 220$ a pop I wonder how many jerseys they had to sell to cover the cost of the team....
"I saw you with elephants hosing down some dwarves on black and white TV" - Ode to Anthony H Wilson

Hyde

by Hyde

Not a good look :shock:

hockinsk

by hockinsk

I like it - Mooo!

Danton

by Danton

It's taken all year but finally we've noticed the Milram team.

All those €€€s in hiring riders but few wins. Next year I wish them more luck with Gerdeman and others, they should do better.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Steponas

by Steponas

Stolichnaya wrote:Thanks. I actually fired off an email to the Team Milram online store and they advised the "Blue Kuh" design would not be produced and is not for sale. Sad really, I think they could have sold a bunch.

The Assos cow print is black and white but, while nice, I really liked the blue and white Milram version. I think Assos also only produces the cow print in a jersey, cap and socks and not a set of bibs.

If anyone has an inside angle on the Milram team kit in the new cow print, please let me know. I love those shorts. Gotta gets me some somehow. (Psst, I am an XL in Santini bibs.)

I would email prendas , they often have stuff that was never for sale eg classification jerseys , smaller teams etc etc.
http://www.prendas.co.uk