Vittoria Unique road shoes??

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

kavitator

by kavitator

I tried UNIQUE last year. Awsome beautyfull shoes! I didnt take them becouse didnt have a clip only straps (to put weight down)

vittoriashoes
in the industry

by vittoriashoes

And for many people they want some "techy" features on the shoe. A cable closure, a buckle...something. But for many out there, they want the lightest and stiffest available. And that is the Unique. Also, many people can not use buckles and have to use standard velcro straps due to foot issues. So a standard velcro strap will never go away.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

VNTech

by VNTech

My personal favorite from these guys: the classic "1976" offering. I have a pair with nylon soles, SPD compatible. Totally walkable (wore them for two weeks straight while covering the TdF last year), comfy, look great, and other cyclists can identify you as one of their kind, even in street clothes :)

No experience with their more modern road line, but if they put half the effort into those as they obviously have into the 1976, I imagine they are quality.
VeloNews Magazine/VeloNews.com tech

vittoriashoes
in the industry

by vittoriashoes

Hey Caley! By the way, i have a set of shoes to send over for review. I'll call you about it after the holiday. And thanks for the nice words.

jsparie

by jsparie

vittoriashoes wrote:And for many people they want some "techy" features on the shoe. A cable closure, a buckle...something. But for many out there, they want the lightest and stiffest available. And that is the Unique. Also, many people can not use buckles and have to use standard velcro straps due to foot issues. So a standard velcro strap will never go away.

That just what i think. Not sure you still read this topic but how can i order a custom shoe that you meantioned earlier ? Do you accept direct orders or do i just go to a shop that offers them (not many shops do in the Netherlands)