I am a fat f#ck.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

Jaker wrote:
Mr.Gib wrote:You are 5'11" and 166...

I am 5'11" and 190 lb with only 10% body fat. I don't even have a great deal of upper body muscle. I could lose 10 or 15 at the absolute most. Consider yourself lucky. How would you like to carry my mass up a hill?

Ditto. I'm 5'10-1/2", and maybe 10-12% body fat and weigh 192-193 right now. When I was at my peak fitness while racing in '98-99, the lowest I could get was 174-175lbs (4% body fat). I looked really gaunt and emmaciated. Many of my friends and family thought I was ill.

Anyone want about 20 lbs of leg muscle? I could certainly do with the weight reduction.

Yes that is the thing - my legs look like I stole them from a world class sprinter but for me they are just extra weight that I have to rotate around and around. It's like riding with rims that weigh 20 pounds each.

swinter

by swinter

rustychain wrote:You got the wrong flu dude!
I got the "east coast" flu an lost 6 lbs after a week off the bike. My winter weight is now in line with my racing weight. Perhaps this year I can look like the Chicken :shock:

well, I'm still not as thin as Rasmussen. but the same thing happened to me in late January/early February.
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928

by Weenie