HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 361
Location: MA
"main priority is base work"...my ass :lol: Those temps must have sent some heart rates for a loop. Congrats!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 6:24 pm
Posts: 4391
Location: BELGIUM
bespoke wrote:
strobbekoen wrote:
Congratulations Adam.
Interesting to see his position is not very agressive. Looks good though.


Interestingly, I was speaking to Adam before Christmas about tweaking his road and TT position when he comes to London for his fitting
He said he was very excited as he had never had his position analysed before...
But given he is a national champ his position can't be that bad !!!

Definitely not bad, he looks good and very powerful, the bike is really under him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm 


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:28 pm
Posts: 1178
Location: B e l g i u m
Yep....!....Once more, congratz, Adam !!

:podium:

_________________
Pollice verso.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Posts: 1501
Location: around Paris
strobbekoen wrote:
bespoke wrote:
strobbekoen wrote:
Congratulations Adam.
Interesting to see his position is not very agressive. Looks good though.


Interestingly, I was speaking to Adam before Christmas about tweaking his road and TT position when he comes to London for his fitting
He said he was very excited as he had never had his position analysed before...
But given he is a national champ his position can't be that bad !!!

Definitely not bad, he looks good and very powerful, the bike is really under him.


He looks to be on a climb (if I'm right he's on the small ring) so may be his shlouders are not in low position like they could be on the flat, when he put more weight on the elbow pads.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:07 pm
Posts: 212
Location: New Jersey
Very cool.... Nice work Adam....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:28 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Sint Niklaas/Belgium
Like this man should say: Great succes!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 12:50 pm
Posts: 415
Location: On the bike, Hebrides, Scotland
Awesome achievement. Well done! :)

_________________
Orbea Alma Carbon MTB
GT-R Ultra Carbon Road

Click for my Blog!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:21 pm
Posts: 815
Congrats, noticed you haven't been round here in a while.

_________________
"Really fast people are frustrating, but they make you faster. When you get faster, you might frustrate someone else."

2009 Trek Madone 5.5 Project One SRAM Force 16.4 lbs w/pedals and cages.
2007 Bianchi 928 Carbon Lugged- SRAM Rival-17 lbs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:53 pm
Posts: 587
Location: Sydney, Australia
Yes well done mate.

RR will be good, cj sutton was really cruising yesterday, taking it easy.

I think O grady is going to do pretty good, probably going a lot better than he is letting on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:11 pm
Posts: 1096
Location: Out there
sakic wrote:
Yes well done mate.

RR will be good, cj sutton was really cruising yesterday, taking it easy.

I think O grady is going to do pretty good, probably going a lot better than he is letting on.


CSC team not riding.

Go CJ :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:57 am
Posts: 310
Location: Melbourne, Aus.
Rodrego Hernandez wrote:
sakic wrote:
Yes well done mate.

RR will be good, cj sutton was really cruising yesterday, taking it easy.

I think O grady is going to do pretty good, probably going a lot better than he is letting on.


CSC team not riding.

Go CJ :wink:


I heard he has pulled out anyway?

edit: i meant o'grady has pulled out to save any confusion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Posts: 85
Location: Bremen - Germany - Europe
Congrats!

_________________
my SCOTT : http://www.tourgalerie.de/gallery/album ... _06_07.jpg
my FONDRIEST : http://www.tourgalerie.de/gallery/album ... 281108.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 am
Posts: 380
Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Congrats Adam!

I saw Adam at the Melbourne Airport on Monday afternoon (complete with T-mobile luggage that gave him away...) he was looking super lean and mean... nice to see him go well!

pritchet74 wrote:
That's just awesome. Especially since Adam is such an anti-doping advocate - so this year we won't have to see the Aussie TT Champ get busted for doping!

Congrats Adam, you deserve it! :thumbup:


Aussie cyclists dont get busted for doping. We take that seriously down here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:11 pm
Posts: 1096
Location: Out there
TMK001 wrote:
Congrats Adam!

I saw Adam at the Melbourne Airport on Monday afternoon (complete with T-mobile luggage that gave him away...) he was looking super lean and mean... nice to see him go well!

pritchet74 wrote:
That's just awesome. Especially since Adam is such an anti-doping advocate - so this year we won't have to see the Aussie TT Champ get busted for doping!

Congrats Adam, you deserve it! :thumbup:


Aussie cyclists dont get busted for doping. We take that seriously down here.


I think in the not too distant past there have been a few - not counting Nathan Oneil!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:21 pm 


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:12 pm
Posts: 1326
Watts baby, what about the WATTS.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB