Weight Weenies
http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/

Tyler Hamilton Back
http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=37839
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CharlesM [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:08 am ]
Post subject:  Tyler Hamilton Back

With Rock & Republic US continental...

Author:  ElDuderino [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:55 am ]
Post subject: 

please. no.

Author:  Weenie [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:55 am ]
Post subject: 


Author:  drjones96 [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 am ]
Post subject: 

I never understood why Tinkoff dropped him. He did his time for blood doping and they knew that up front....then they fired him.... I don't like the cheating but if you cheat and do the time then you've paid your due....so go back to work if you can find a team.

Author:  CaptainWilier [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:09 am ]
Post subject: 

drjones96 wrote:
I never understood why Tinkoff dropped him. He did his time for blood doping and they knew that up front....then they fired him.... I don't like the cheating but if you cheat and do the time then you've paid your due....so go back to work if you can find a team.


Hey Dr., I think it had to do with Tylers name being found linked to puerto.

Author:  2002SaecoReplica [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:30 am ]
Post subject: 

It would appear, judging by Mr. Ball's interview with Velonews, that everyone riding for Rock Racing has this "day to day" contract. So, why not bring Tyler on board if you can terminate his contract at will?

Author:  drjones96 [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:49 am ]
Post subject: 

CaptainWilier wrote:
Hey Dr., I think it had to do with Tylers name being found linked to puerto.


You're probably right. But that operation was just the means by which he committed his original offense when he got busted. They just didn't want the bad press I guess....but by hiring him in the first place they were willing to take on a fair bit of bad press. Ah well....he's way past his prime anyway so this is kind of a 'no news' sort of story.

Author:  swinter [ Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:29 am ]
Post subject: 

drjones96 wrote:
CaptainWilier wrote:
Hey Dr., I think it had to do with Tylers name being found linked to puerto.


You're probably right. But that operation was just the means by which he committed his original offense when he got busted. . . .


No, there was evidence of a possible second violation. That's why they let him go.

Author:  mathi [ Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

Personally i am glad Tyler is back :)

Author:  micky [ Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

mathi wrote:
Personally i am glad Tyler is back :)


Actually its the same for me, but Im very confused with pros nowdays. I mean big part of my heros has been caught or got linked to doping.

Author:  NS [ Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Perhaps I can use this as leverage to stop the missus purchasing their vastly overpriced jeans

Author:  ras11 [ Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

What a comic book...

Hero is just a man, working hard to fulfill his obligations. Hero cheats to keep going. Gets caught by police. Public burning. Hero wallows for years in depression. Hero trys to come back, only to the scorn of the public. People want a hero that is honest and strong enough to be human at times.

Good luck to Tyler. I don't see Rock Racing being any better than Tinkoff for him, but it's a 2nd start. Tyler needs to find a better place to race. I'm not a big fan of Ball.

Author:  DocRay [ Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great to see Tyler back, I hope to hear more of his moral preachings and watch his olde now-clean ass get dropped.

Let's see a Hamilton without blood doping, we likely won't see much.

Author:  swinter [ Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

DocRay wrote:
Great to see Tyler back, I hope to hear more of his moral preachings . . .


He'll never top his "phantom twin" defense. :roll: What a hoot!

Author:  Weenie [ Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:51 pm ]
Post subject: 


Author:  Hyde [ Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:29 am ]
Post subject: 

NS wrote:
Perhaps I can use this as leverage to stop the missus purchasing their vastly overpriced jeans

Better put your bike budget on hold if you leverage for that :wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/