Athens, GA night racing

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

vxracer

by vxracer

I just talked to the "organizer" picking up a cup of coffee this morning. He said the next race will be in about 2 weeks, and categorization will probably occur due to the number of riders. :beerchug: Also, the following Sunday there will be about a half day ride. I may even haul my aluminum trailer around to provide beverages, maintenance items, and such. If the youngsters agree to take it easy on me, I'll unhook it and race. :exactly: Still have parts to buy before I can roadie, though. Trailering on a MTB in the Athens hills should provide plenty of anaerobic training. Cart will hold 200 lbs, about 2' x 5' weighs at 26 lbs lbs with lawnmower tires- trying to install bike tires. Should weigh less than 15 then. Lol

www.fishingcarts.com its the long cart version. Maybe an umbrella, chair, and "adult beverages"? It hold an awfully big cooler. :lol: I keep threatening to mount a chair on it to haul people around. Good training, but I dont think they want to look at my butt all day. Ill have to spin them around. Its screams to have group/athens biking signs all around it too.
[/img]http://www.fishingcarts.com/images/bike26.jpg[img]

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Herbert

by Herbert

Are you talking to yourself?

vxracer

by vxracer

If thats the only interaction that occurs, then yes. Why would you waste your time with a smarta%% comment, anyways? Dont read the post if you arent interested. Besides, typing to myself beats playing with myself, doesnt it?

Marketing... give me a break. Marketing and smart doesnt seem to go together, does it? Here's smart- I sit on my rump all day making a stipend doing absolutely nothing, get employed for it, and heads to do intellectual stuff on bike or foot whenever I want two blocks away. Not chatting with people in "marketing". Thats one step above underwater basket weaving. Put another way, a back-up when you can't handle the "real" majors. Go market that, ok? I'll sum it up for ya. Its also called taking .50c worth of s345 and trying to convince people its shinola. You just graduated. :lol: Maybe I post this so I can take a whole handful of $5 bills from people like you.

drjones96

by drjones96

relax dude.

sounds like you're excited about racing. That's great.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

guys, Maybe it's time to take a deep breath and count to ten.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

vxracer

by vxracer

Sorry, just being informative to a large bicycle-oriented community here, and maybe sparking interest for others to do something in their area with the idea. If somebody doesn't want to lose $5, thats great. Don't hose on my parade.

Herbert

by Herbert

Calm down here. Something seemed to be missing in that post as it sounded like you were responding to someone's question about "When is the next race?"

But thanks for your interesting reply.

vxracer wrote:If thats the only interaction that occurs, then yes. Why would you waste your time with a smarta%% comment, anyways? Dont read the post if you arent interested. .

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com