Sidi - Online - Half Sizes - Where?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

grover

by grover

Hey Guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of an online store that ships to Australia and carries Sidi shoes in half sizes? I've tried a 45 and just tip the end, while I'm swimming in a 46, so I must chase down that 45.5. Looking for MTB models, preferably the Action 2 SRS.

Cheers, John.

Guerdi

by Guerdi

http://www.comobike.com

They ship worldwide, but alas they are rather slow as they don't have a big stock. Better send an e-mail before ordering.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

grover

by grover

Cheers mate, unfortunately no 45.5 in MTB models. The search continues...

the Repeater

by the Repeater

It was mentioned on the "Diadora to Sidi sizing" thread that the half sizes are only wider (like Aussi shoes/boots) not bigger.

If you can fit in a 45 without bending your toes (and normally wear a 45.5 shoe size) I'd recommend getting those... they'll stretch a little.

I'm the same size as you and I wish mine were smaller! You could not get Sidi altogether.... I don't think they're that great.
Serious delirium.

grover

by grover

hmmm, i asked sidi that and they said the half sizes were in fact longer. it's the 'mega' designation that means they're wider. not being able to try on a 45.5 due to no one in australia stocking them i'll have to just bite the bullet.

amos

by amos

I've been told that for half sizes the sole itself is the same size but the upper is a little longer in the toe.

Pirahna

by Pirahna

This lot may be able to help:

http://www.cyclefit.co.uk/sidi.html

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com