Where is everyone?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

gumgardner

by gumgardner

It seems the site is slowing down. I hope this is the last time I need to ask this, but...Where are all the weenies? :shock:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KB

by KB

I think it's been slowing down for a while now. Some people who used to post on here only seem to post of FWB. Of course there are also a lot who post on both.

Rasmus
Administrator

by Rasmus

drjones96 wrote:interbike....or out playing...or both

Or.. neither! :lol:

Still around, keeping a mindful eye on the forum. Unfortunately I don't get to ride a lot because of my current job situation :(
- Papa R. Fresh

drjones96

by drjones96

I think things also slow down a bit this time of year because some ride less and feel less motivated to talk about bike stuff.

nikh

by nikh

Rasmus wrote:Still around, keeping a mindful eye on the forum. Unfortunately I don't get to ride a lot because of my current job situation :(

Same here :(
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!

jalapeno

by jalapeno

drjones96 wrote:I think things also slow down a bit this time of year because some ride less and feel less motivated to talk about bike stuff.

yes, also my employer locked out the forum at work, miserable lot,
-------------------
Gravitas est meus Hostilis
Painted Roads Cycling: http://www.paintedroads.com
Words: http://mikesimagination.wordpress.com

LouisN

by LouisN

I just started hibernation process. It's a long, cold winter here. Got to build up some fat coating. Night, night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc. Jones is right though

LouisN

Hyde

by Hyde

Started a new job myself. Closer to home but no internet during the day :? Good news is I get to commute to work now via bicycle 8)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

I suspect this thread does apply to me, as I have in the past posted a lot but currently don't post anywhere near as much as in the past.

Honestly, I still try to make it a point to read the forum everyday(except saturdays, that's family day). I do try to reply, but usually only to sincere questions and to people that want help or advice. I try my best to stay out of the threads that will deteriorate into bickering. I think that atmosphere has turned a few people off of the forum lately.

Also a lack of time makes it hard. Staying busy at work, buying a new house and moving, and my wife being pregnant with our next monster takes a fair amount of my time, as well a lot of time has been spent on Interbike preparations lately.

Hopefully I'll find more time for WW for the rest of the year.