Stolen - Vortex

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

PatagoniaBoy

by PatagoniaBoy

I may be posting in the wrong place here but M litespee Vortex was Stolen outside the Tourist Info. at le Grande Bornand on 17 Aug. just be fore the Col du Columbiere hillclimb.

It has a litespeed headbadge but reflective black SPIUK stickers on the frame. D/A groupset (10v) Campy Tit. rec s/p 135slr saddle, gipiemme deep carbon rims (unbadged), tune skewers, deda Synapsi bars, black tape, look pedals and 1 carbon cage, 1 titanium. 12-27 casset, Rotor oval drilled rings. Small size horizontal toptube frame (2004).

I have informed the Police in Thones (same day) so they have a record of it.

If anyone hears of, or sees anything on the net for sale could you please contact me or the police (if in France) so I may have a chance of getting it back. I am just a little p@*%$*d

The only problem I have now is deciding what I can replace it whith for £4.5k? I want light and may be go back to Carbon. Colnargo, Scott, Canyon, Pina - any suggestion.[/list]
does my bum look big on this?

Pantani

by Pantani

Sorry to hear about that. I haven't ridden a Canyon but I had a Vortex (not the most recent model)and it was way too stiff - in a harsh for me. Perhaps a Canyon woud work but perhaps with a better ride. Other possibilities that come to mind - Cervelo R3 or Colnago Extreme Power. But maybe worth considering another Vortex or a Lynskey, if you were happy with what you had.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com