Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:02 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 pm 
Offline
WWotY 2006 / Smart convert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:16 pm
Posts: 3217
Arrhhh crap! How am I gonna get away for the evening?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
um...did anyone go to that party last year? Cause I did, and let me tell you there were VERY few of those ladies in attendence.


I did see mario cippolini though.


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:21 pm
Posts: 99
Location: Hull, England
i thought a crowd of girls followed CIPO wherever he went?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 100
Not only women! Also alot of men were hunkering @ his feet.

Cipo for king!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:37 am
Posts: 5752
Location: Phoenix Arizona
520 Dan wrote:
um...did anyone go to that party last year? Cause I did, and let me tell you there were VERY few of those ladies in attendence.


I did see mario cippolini though.



Guess I got lucky, as they were all there when I was... And they all had these little vote cards that made them aggressively mingle as the winning hostess got a pretty nice prize.

That said, It's interbike and any interbike function is 90% sausage...

_________________
charles@pezcyclingnews.com


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
Maybe I rolled in too late. It was like 95% when I was there and the models were sequestered off by themselves in some type of model group huddle for safety from bike dorks :wink:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:18 pm
Posts: 742
Location: Austin
PezTech wrote:
520 Dan wrote:
um...did anyone go to that party last year? Cause I did, and let me tell you there were VERY few of those ladies in attendence.


I did see mario cippolini though.



Guess I got lucky, as they were all there when I was... And they all had these little vote cards that made them aggressively mingle as the winning hostess got a pretty nice prize.

That said, It's interbike and any interbike function is 90% sausage...


i can vouch for pez

_________________
www.crumptoncycles.com


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:18 pm
Posts: 742
Location: Austin
520 Dan wrote:
Maybe I rolled in too late. It was like 95% when I was there and the models were sequestered off by themselves in some type of model group huddle for safety from bike dorks :wink:


they were huddled around pez and myself. pez knows how to roll

_________________
www.crumptoncycles.com


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
is anyone going to the Vegas CX race on the 26th?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:49 pm
Posts: 839
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
I'll be there this year for the first time as an editor. :-)

Herbert


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:40 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 6852
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Is there a plan for everyone to get together on a certain date and time?

_________________
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 1285
Location: NorCal
Planning on going for a road ride on that Tuesday (day before the show & tired feet). Meeting at the Red Rock Hotel on Charleston Blvd in the afternoon - time to be determined the week before the show....


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:58 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Tucson
pritchet74 wrote:
Planning on going for a road ride on that Tuesday (day before the show & tired feet). Meeting at the Red Rock Hotel on Charleston Blvd in the afternoon - time to be determined the week before the show....


What day is that? I'm calendar challenged.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:56 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Reno, NV
9/25 i think


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 1285
Location: NorCal
jrennie wrote:
9/25 i think

yup


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2007 Cervelo R3

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Flapmeat

0

462

Sat May 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Flapmeat View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2007 Pinarello Paris Headset

in Road

imcsherry

1

207

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 pm

badger4561 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. New Kinesis Aithein v CAAD12 or keep 2007 Orbea Opal?

in Road

overture

7

634

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:47 pm

overture View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Fiery, ghisallo2003 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited