Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About
It is currently Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:33 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 pm 
Offline
Shop Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:22 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: Tucson, Az.
I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that we will have a booth at Interbike this year. Anyone attending the show is encouraged to stop by and meet us. Booth number 4865.

We will be having dinner with members from WW and FWB each night, for anyone interested in hanging out.

The booth is a co-op featuring FWB, Ruegamer, and Alchemy.

Also in the booth will be pk0r(Nils) and LJ. I encourage everyone going to stop in. We are expecting this to be the largest WW gathering ever in the states. Anyone with any questions please feel free to post or PM.

So who is planning on going?

_________________
Fair Wheel Bikes

Fair Wheel Blog

Instagram


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3301
Location: tucson
I'll be there, and I will be hanging around the booth anoyingly as well.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:05 am
Posts: 327
Location: Florida, USA
I am going to try to make it this year...finally!

I have a LOT of people to catch up with and need to put faces to names of sooo many people.

_________________
DIRT BOY


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:49 am
Posts: 2181
Location: Denmark
madcow wrote:
I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that we will have a booth at Interbike this year. Anyone attending the show is encouraged to stop by and meet us. Booth number 4865.

We will be having dinner with members from WW and FWB each night, for anyone interested in hanging out.

The booth is a co-op featuring FWB, Ruegamer, and Alchemy.

Also in the booth will be pk0r(Nils) and LJ. I encourage everyone going to stop in. We are expecting this to be the largest WW gathering ever in the states. Anyone with any questions please feel free to post or PM.

So who is planning on going?


Me!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:23 pm 
Offline
in the industry

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Posts: 3139
Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Of course, I am up for the WW/FWB meeting. If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!

_________________
http://worksrider.wordpress.com/


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:32 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 6719
Location: Urbana, Illinois
Silly question but are the dates?

_________________
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:36 pm 
Offline
Shop Owner
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:22 pm
Posts: 3668
Location: Tucson, Az.
Show is Sept 26-28. Demo days are 24 and 25

_________________
Fair Wheel Bikes

Fair Wheel Blog

Instagram


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 7:13 am
Posts: 2169
Location: Finland
I'll be around there too all days.

_________________
Samu @ www.signature.fi


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:58 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Tucson
RTW wrote:
Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Of course, I am up for the WW/FWB meeting. If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!


Will there be European girls in the European village?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:24 pm
Posts: 1799
Location: Houston, Texas
RTW wrote:
If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!


Not specifically a WW ride, but the last few years on Tuesday morning, Scott USA has held a group road ride that starts from the Dirt Demo site, runs though Boulder City and out to the state park at Lake Mead and then returns offering some nice roads and a few elevation changes.

Also, while not ideal for those who are going to have to spend the whole day in the booth but last year I got in some early morning ride with Las Vegas Valley bicycle club on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Start time was ~6:00 am both days with Wednesday being a semi-casual 30-mile ride through several scenic (and hilly subdivisions) on the far west side of town and Thursday was another ~30-mile cruise that included a lap of the scenic loop at Red Rock Canyon (traffic flow is one-way only) which includes a couple nice prolonged climbs and then a fast descent once in the park.

The USA Criterium World Criterium Championships is also making a stop during Interbike with the final to be held durign the evening of September 27th and at 8:00 pm, just prior to the men's final, the promoter is holding the Industry Cup Challenge critierium which is open only to Interbike Exhibitors!
the evening of September 27th but I am lead to beleive that

_________________
Michael - The Anaerobic Threshold is neither...


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3301
Location: tucson
there is also a pro cyclocross race in Vegas that week.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 1280
Location: NorCal
alienator wrote:
RTW wrote:
Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Of course, I am up for the WW/FWB meeting. If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!


Will there be European girls in the European village?


I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:58 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Tucson
pritchet74 wrote:
I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?


+1. On a similar note, will there be a demonstration of European Girl Prowess, in the European Village?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:38 pm
Posts: 1280
Location: NorCal
alienator wrote:
pritchet74 wrote:
I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?


+1. On a similar note, will there be a demonstration of European Girl Prowess, in the European Village?


Good question. RTW???

A much more important question is will there be hot latinas working at the Selective Cycles booth???


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 pm 
Offline
AKA "The Nils"!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:01 pm
Posts: 1068
Location: Germany
Looking fwd to meet you Yanks at Interbike. :thumbup:
I will also be present on Eurobike before. Image

_________________
| http://www.ax-lightness.de |
| pk0r.com | "I respect the work in coloring parts but the result is stupid-monkey in silk clothes is still monkey." |


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Interbike 2015.

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 ]

in Road

kevosinn

64

6330

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:50 pm

109er View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. New Sapim carbon fiber spokes at Interbike - Discuss!

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Everything wheels

TheKaiser

22

1599

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:10 pm

wheelsONfire View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2007 Cervelo R3

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

Flapmeat

0

376

Sat May 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Flapmeat View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited