Interbike 2007 FWB/WW meetings.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that we will have a booth at Interbike this year. Anyone attending the show is encouraged to stop by and meet us. Booth number 4865.

We will be having dinner with members from WW and FWB each night, for anyone interested in hanging out.

The booth is a co-op featuring FWB, Ruegamer, and Alchemy.

Also in the booth will be pk0r(Nils) and LJ. I encourage everyone going to stop in. We are expecting this to be the largest WW gathering ever in the states. Anyone with any questions please feel free to post or PM.

So who is planning on going?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

I'll be there, and I will be hanging around the booth anoyingly as well.

DIRT BOY

by DIRT BOY

I am going to try to make it this year...finally!

I have a LOT of people to catch up with and need to put faces to names of sooo many people.
DIRT BOY

Mario Jr.

by Mario Jr.

madcow wrote:I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that we will have a booth at Interbike this year. Anyone attending the show is encouraged to stop by and meet us. Booth number 4865.

We will be having dinner with members from WW and FWB each night, for anyone interested in hanging out.

The booth is a co-op featuring FWB, Ruegamer, and Alchemy.

Also in the booth will be pk0r(Nils) and LJ. I encourage everyone going to stop in. We are expecting this to be the largest WW gathering ever in the states. Anyone with any questions please feel free to post or PM.

So who is planning on going?

Me!

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Of course, I am up for the WW/FWB meeting. If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

Show is Sept 26-28. Demo days are 24 and 25

Samu Ilonen

by Samu Ilonen

I'll be around there too all days.

alienator

by alienator

RTW wrote:Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Of course, I am up for the WW/FWB meeting. If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!

Will there be European girls in the European village?

ms6073

by ms6073

RTW wrote:If there is the a ride, I had better contact my buddies at IF or Ellsworth to kit me out!

Not specifically a WW ride, but the last few years on Tuesday morning, Scott USA has held a group road ride that starts from the Dirt Demo site, runs though Boulder City and out to the state park at Lake Mead and then returns offering some nice roads and a few elevation changes.

Also, while not ideal for those who are going to have to spend the whole day in the booth but last year I got in some early morning ride with Las Vegas Valley bicycle club on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Start time was ~6:00 am both days with Wednesday being a semi-casual 30-mile ride through several scenic (and hilly subdivisions) on the far west side of town and Thursday was another ~30-mile cruise that included a lap of the scenic loop at Red Rock Canyon (traffic flow is one-way only) which includes a couple nice prolonged climbs and then a fast descent once in the park.

The USA Criterium World Criterium Championships is also making a stop during Interbike with the final to be held durign the evening of September 27th and at 8:00 pm, just prior to the men's final, the promoter is holding the Industry Cup Challenge critierium which is open only to Interbike Exhibitors!
the evening of September 27th but I am lead to beleive that
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

there is also a pro cyclocross race in Vegas that week.

pritchet74

by pritchet74

alienator wrote:
RTW wrote:Ergon is in 259 in the European Village. We are an international company though so don't let it put you off. :D We are listed as RTI Sports. Please come and see us!

Will there be European girls in the European village?

I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?

alienator

by alienator

pritchet74 wrote:I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?

+1. On a similar note, will there be a demonstration of European Girl Prowess, in the European Village?

pritchet74

by pritchet74

alienator wrote:
pritchet74 wrote:I contest that if there aren't hot Euro chicks there then they can't call it a European village, can they?

+1. On a similar note, will there be a demonstration of European Girl Prowess, in the European Village?

Good question. RTW???

A much more important question is will there be hot latinas working at the Selective Cycles booth???

pk0r

by pk0r

Looking fwd to meet you Yanks at Interbike. :thumbup:
I will also be present on Eurobike before. Image
| works for an European bike manufacturer |
| "I respect the work in coloring parts but the result is stupid-monkey in silk clothes is still monkey." |

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Skunk

by Skunk

I'd like to go, can anyone get me in? :D