Best carrier to ship a frameset from Estonia to Canada

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Kumppa

by Kumppa

Here in Finland estonians steal as much as romanians and ship stolen stuff to Estonia.
If you think everything isnt right I would ask frame number and send email to finnish police and get confirm from their database.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LouisN

by LouisN

Some of you guys's comments will start to scare some Weight Weenies members now :lol: ...

What would worry me (besides getting a stolen frame) is the authenticity of a said frameset.
I see a lot of "too-good-to-be-true" prices on brand new framesets coming from Serbia, Moldova, Ukraine, Slovenia, etc...

Louis :)

Kumppa

by Kumppa

LouisN wrote:Some of you guys's comments will start to scare some Weight Weenies members now :lol: ...

Don't want scare but thats just true. Thanks for EU we can move here freely but same time can thiefs and so can stolen stuff.

TonyM

by TonyM

Kumppa wrote:
LouisN wrote:Some of you guys's comments will start to scare some Weight Weenies members now :lol: ...

Don't want scare but thats just true. Thanks for EU we can move here freely but same time can thiefs and so can stolen stuff.

Yepp that’s definitely good for the thieves!

At least when the price is « too good » there is always a catch !